You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT finale

does anyone out their no when the sattelites start for the spt final and will it be sattelite only??

Comments

• edited June 2012
    In Response to SPT finale:
    does anyone out their no when the sattelites start for the spt final and will it be sattelite only??
    Posted by pocketfold
    To quote SPT Rich on another thread..

"Within the fortnight after Blackpool, I would think, best guess week beginning 2nd July "

• edited June 2012
    As to direct buy in, i would imagine so nearer the time, as in previous years... but i don't know for certain. this is the first time there has been a £330 game, so i imagine the sat structures will have to be looked at too...
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT finale:
    In Response to SPT finale : To quote SPT Rich on another thread.. "Within the fortnight after Blackpool, I would think, best guess week beginning 2nd July " ***** As to direct buy in, i would imagine so nearer the time, as in previous years... but i don't know for certain. this is the first time there has been a £330 game, so i imagine the sat structures will have to be looked at too...
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I really hope so, cos 1in10s for £24 for Blackpool was pretty brutal and very hard to qualify. I don't fancy playing 1in10s for £35ish to get into the final :(

More feeder satellites with more people going through per game please :)

How about...

£60      1in5 get a seat
    £10      1in6 get a seat into the above
    £2.50   1in4 get a seat into the above

Obviously rake needs to be added to the 3 games above but ya get the idea.
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT finale : I really hope so, cos 1in10s for £24 for Blackpool was pretty brutal and very hard to qualify. I don't fancy playing 1in10s for £35ish to get into the final :( More feeder satellites with more people going through per game please :) How about... £60      1in5 get a seat £10      1in6 get a seat into the above £2.50   1in4 get a seat into the above Obviously rake needs to be added to the 3 games above but ya get the idea.
    Posted by Lambert180
    We had said that too.  Would be nice.  W0uld be really nice if you could win an SPT token in the first sat so you can play the middle game another night and same for middle game so you could play the bigger sat another night too
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT finale : We had said that too.  Would be nice.  W0uld be really nice if you could win an SPT token in the first sat so you can play the middle game another night and same for middle game so you could play the bigger sat another night too
    Posted by Yorkie74
    You know that if there's multiple satellites, you can play the first satellite, register for the second, and if you win a seat in the first it'll award you with the equivalent cash value of the seat, then you can just de-register from the second one if you don't want to play that night, and buy-in another night?
  • edited June 2012
    good job im off work for 2 weeks im going to try my best to SAT into it :D.