You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Am I banging my head against a brick wall here?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Am I banging my head against a brick wall here?:
    And this is wy we play poker -if was a dry game where the best hand won all the time where would the excitement be? I'm not belittling anyones frustration with the game - I've left a card room many times shaking my head wondering how the player that just knocked me out could have been in the hand on the first place. But what we love about poker is.........the rollercoaster ride of uncertainty, the highs and lows as our heat beats faster waiting for the turn and the river when we're all in. The whoop we shout inside our head as the turn makes us a winner and the fall into a bottomless pit as the river card snatches it away and the 1 outer we dreaded lands on the table. The number of times I've been able to breathe again on the turn only to find I have my head in my hands seconds later is countless but it's the fun of poker. I love the adrenaline rush poker gives me, and that wouldn't happen if it were all so certain. it is the most frustrating game and even when you know exactly where you are you just don't have a clue where you will end up. Best game in the world!
    Posted by Dingdell
    Spot on ...well put Dingdell.... everyone plays their own individual game.... there is no right or wrong... nor is there a right to win just because u are ahead...5 cards can come out... its how u as a player can combate the streets.....thats the beauty of the game...
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Am I banging my head against a brick wall here?:
    In Response to Re: Am I banging my head against a brick wall here? : well done kalooki good post gl
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Thanks Deb