You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Grand final sats

edited July 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi,
Just wondering if there was any news on when the satellites will start for Nottingham, and also what the sat structure is (buy ins), as it is a £330 event.
Thanks

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited July 2012
    As soon as I know, will post it up

Shouldn't be too long now
  • edited July 2012
    They are up now

£33+3 Semi at 9.30pm 1 in 10

£7.20+0.80 Super Sat 1 in 5 to 9.30 Semi

Wish they were 1 in 5 with 3 steps

Dave
  • SPTSPT
    edited July 2012
    The grand final for the Sky Poker Tour is fast approaching and takes place on the weekend of the 8th and 9th September. The final has a prize pool of £75,000.

Here is the schedule of satellites into the final:

-Daily Semi Finals (1 in 10 win seat to grand final) - 9:30pm every night- £36 buy-in
    -Daily Satellites (1 in 5 win a seat into semi-final)- £8.00 buy-in
    -Daily Semi Final Frenzies (1 in 20 win a seat to 9:30 semi-final)- £2.00 buy in
  • edited July 2012
    Hello Mr. SPT. Very mysterious name you have there, although uniquely suited to your job.

I thought I'd just link this thread in General Poker Chat to you:

Please re evaluate satellite format!!

I was wondering if you could adress the possibility of a weekly 1/5 satellite for the tournament. I don't know the technical issues that might be relevant but it would seem advisable to discuss the reasons why it's not possible, or to consider implementing it if it is possible.

Ta very much.
  • edited July 2012
    Even though this event will sell out again I still think you are pricing alot of players away from being able to compete. Why is there no 1 in 5 steps. Its evident players want it! £66 1 in 5 Semi Final and feeders into that during the day would be superb.

• edited July 2012
    I think by keeping them at 1/10 they are trying not to price people out. 

I do agree 1/5 would be alot better. 

I was lucky enough to qualify for £8 yesterday but I know alot of people won't. 
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Grand final sats:
    Even though this event will sell out again I still think you are pricing alot of players away from being able to compete. Why is there no 1 in 5 steps. Its evident players want it! £66 1 in 5 Semi Final and feeders into that during the day would be superb.
    Posted by JBuss
    +1 couldn't agree more