You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED

edited July 2012 in Betting Chat
I think tsonga at 2/1 is overpriced to beat murray i said this about ferrer and lost tho lol was a tough game tho 

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Just received my £6.40 bk for coming 3rd in the euro fantasy league.

I'm gambling and sticking it on Novak 3-0 + Murray 3-0

£64 ftw!
  • edited July 2012
    Dohh has agreed to double my winnings if my bet comes off, happy days :)
  • edited July 2012
    no chance im afraid lol 
  • edited July 2012
    Good observation donk
  • edited July 2012
    djokovic 3-2 and murray 3-1 at 20-1 I thought was a good price 
  • edited July 2012
    i done djokovic 3-2 and tsonga 3-2 40/1 the double :)
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED:
    djokovic 3-2 and murray 3-1 at 20-1 I thought was a good price 
    Posted by bolesAA
    Bookies only pay out on 3-2 set score bets if the player you're backing wins the first set.

I quite fancy 3-2 Djok now too, so it's a shame. pretty ul too. 

Bets dropping all over today! 
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : Ul with the bolded bit IDCU, bookies only pay out on 3-2 set score bets if the player you're backing wins the first set. I quite fancy 3-2 Djok now too, so it's a shame. pretty ul too.  Bets dropping all over today! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Really I didn't know that, that a little unfair is it not? 
  • edited July 2012
    lol! huge fail.

Sorry boles I thought it was IDCU that posted that and was trying to wind him up and get him to refer to his time working in a bookies :D

apologies bud, that rule doesn't exist, your bet is live! Hope it wins now I feel guilty lol.
  • edited July 2012
    lol! huge fail. Sorry boles I thought it was IDCU that posted that and was trying to wind him up and get him to refer to his time working in a bookies :D apologies bud, that rule doesn't exist, your bet is live! Hope it wins now I feel guilty lol.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lmao, was gonna say, I don't often bet on the tennis, mainly the footy. If that was the case i wouldn't be betting on tennis ever again.... lol 

Nah don't feel guilty, is looking good at the moment, its a good game at the moment 
  • edited July 2012
    haha dohhhhhh same pic confused u hahahahaha 
  • edited July 2012

Tsonga great price.

Im on at 2/1 and if he loses 1st set will pile in again

• edited July 2012
    Didn't bother with the match result but did have Andy to win 1st set @ 4/7.   That'll pay for tonight's curry

• edited July 2012
    He,s now 5.3 (Tsonga ) at 3-3 in 4th set and coming back into it - Tempted but want Murray to win 

EDIT - he,s out to 6.5 now after going 5-4 down (with serve )but still think its worth it
    Back (Bet For)OddsStakeProfit
    A Murray v Tsonga
    Jo Wilfried TsongaMatch Odds 5.2£5.00£21.00
  • edited July 2012
    it's been a cracking game by the way
  • edited July 2012
    He,s now 5.3 (Tsonga ) at 3-3 in 4th set and coming back into it - Tempted but want Murray to win   EDIT - he,s out to 6.5 now after going 5-4 down (with serve )but still think its worth it Back (Bet For) Odds Stake Profit A Murray v Tsonga Jo Wilfried Tsonga Match Odds 5.2 £5.00 £21.00
    Posted by MP33

Dont mind losing that bet - WD Murray
  • edited July 2012
    as soon as Nadal was mysteriously knocked out i was wondering if wimbledon might be fixed for murray to win ?
    1977 silver jubilee wade strangely wins. 2012 diamond jubilee ?
  • edited July 2012
    as soon as Nadal was mysteriously knocked out i was wondering if wimbledon might be fixed for murray to win ? 1977 silver jubilee wade strangely wins. 2012 diamond jubilee ?
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    I certainly hope he wins, its been a long time coming!! :D
  • edited July 2012
    as soon as Nadal was mysteriously knocked out i was wondering if wimbledon might be fixed for murray to win ? 1977 silver jubilee wade strangely wins. 2012 diamond jubilee ?
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    This must be your daftest theory yet........ so what happened for the Golden Jubilee in 2002???

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : This must be your daftest theory yet........ so what happened for the Golden Jubilee in 2002???
    Posted by kaymac
    no contestants
    that must be your daftest retort yet
    i'm not logdon ok
    you don't remember but our crabby monarch was actually present in '77
    can't be bothered to find out if she is turning up tomorrow
    i would go looking elsewhere if i were you
    please do
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : no contestants that must be your daftest retort yet i'm not logdon ok you don't remember but our crabby monarch was actually present in '77 can't be bothered to find out if she is turning up tomorrow i would go looking elsewhere if i were you please do
    Posted by BLACK_MASS

So when your theories are questioned you turn to insults?
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : no contestants that must be your daftest retort yet i'm not logdon ok you don't remember but our crabby monarch was actually present in '77 can't be bothered to find out if she is turning up tomorrow i would go looking elsewhere if i were you please do
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    GOLDEN JUBILEE - 2002

WIMBLEDON MENS FINAL WINNER  -  LLEYTON HEWITT

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Hewitt suspected of being the "Real" father of our very own Henry Charles Albert David AKA The Prince Harry Of Wales and associated villages......

You cant just ignore things like this.....
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : So when your theories are questioned you turn to insults?
    Posted by kaymac

oh stop it
    i don't need to turn to insults
    reality is as it is
    it's not my fault if your enthusiasm outstrips your intellect, humour, character ............etc etc
    hey maybe Federer wins tomorrrow and we can all have a laugh
    i hope so
    but it was rigged in 77 so who knows ?
    i put it in punters corner for that reason
    gamblers know it's rigged, that's why they bet :)
    p.s if the queen decides to show up put your mortgage on it , or your bail money or whatever.....
    3 fluffy opal fruits will win 5 no problem so you'll be happy i suppose till the sugar rush runs out
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : oh stop it i don't need to turn to insults reality is as it is it's not my fault if your enthusiasm outstrips your intellect, humour, character ............etc etc hey maybe Federer wins tomorrrow and we can all have a laugh i hope so but it was rigged in 77 so who knows ? i put it in punters corner for that reason gamblers know it's rigged, that's why they bet :) p.s if the queen decides to show up put your mortgage on it , or your bail money or whatever..... 3 fluffy opal fruits will win 5 no problem so you'll be happy i suppose till the sugar rush runs out
    Posted by BLACK_MASS

Still no facts to back up your theory, but then again why let the truth get in the way of a good story....
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: TENNIS TSONGA OVERPRICED : This must be your daftest theory yet........ so what happened for the Golden Jubilee in 2002???
    Posted by kaymac
    That's easy to explain, Lleyton Hewitt is a Republican and didn't agree to the deal to give 'come on Tim' a pass to the final. And Nalbandian was being sponsored by the Argie Government anyway and General Leopoldo Galtieri was being lined up to be wheel chaired out for the final. The Queen, Blair and Henman's parents held a secret meeting prior to the semi final, and it was agreed that with the on going issues in Baghdad also to deal with, it was best for all concerned to let Hewitt win the semi 3 - Zip. 

• edited July 2012
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    Not getting your no contestants theory??