You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dublin stop 2013

edited July 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
Glad to hear on sky TV channel that Dublin will be on schedule next season.....or did I hear wrong?

Comments

• edited July 2012

Not sure where this has come from, next year's tour schedule has not been finalised yet. Many, many places are being considered and we will announce when it's been agreed.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Dublin stop 2013:
    Not sure where this has come from, next year's tour schedule has not been finalised yet. Many, many places are being considered and we will announce when it's been agreed.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    I think the speculation has come from last night's live show, James said that he thinks there will be a Dublin leg of the SPT next season.

Would love to see it happen, myself.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Dublin stop 2013 : I think the speculation has come from last night's live show, James said that he thinks there will be a Dublin leg of the SPT next season. Would love to see it happen, myself.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    + 1
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Dublin stop 2013 : I think the speculation has come from last night's live show, James said that he thinks there will be a Dublin leg of the SPT next season. Would love to see it happen, myself.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Ive never been to Dublin, or Ireland in fact, but if SPT goes there, this would be the perfect opportunity! So yes +1 from me also.... Flight from Gatwick, easy...
  • edited July 2012
  • edited July 2012
    start saving now played a ukipt there last year the prices were extortionate. would have to be a bigger buy in to make it worthwhile going over there i think. if its a £100 buy in, your flights and hotel could  be £ 400

• edited July 2012
    start saving now played a ukipt there last year the prices were extortionate. would have to be a bigger buy in to make it worthwhile going over there i think. if its a £100 buy in, your flights and hotel could  be £ 400
    Posted by engy
    I played same event last year got flight from Edinburgh and a small hotel about a 1 and a half mile walk from that particular venue for £130. The expensive thing i found was eating and drinking.
  • edited July 2012
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    It would be good to see a London leg.

• edited July 2012
    Would be great to see a leg of the SPT come to Ireland give us irish players a chance of playing an SPT because of work find it hard to get to the main land,maybe i might just try a bit harder in 2013...