You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Was that really Taylor?????

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Anyone else watching the darts? What a shocker by taylor never seen him play so bad,

He beats webster and anastacia (sp) 5-0 vincent looses to both then goes and beats Taylor 5-1

I know it was a nothing game but Taylor wants to win EVERY game

Comments

• edited November 2009
    feel sorry for whoever plays Taylor next!
  • edited November 2009
    Didn't see it tonight but that's a shocker. As Annie says next person gets it big time lol
    He must be missing his oatcakes.
  • edited November 2009

When you are playing the best in the world you have to give 100%. Van de vort is no mug at 19th seed, he's probably playing better than barney at the moment. Yeh he got beaten by Anastacia but thats real pressure on him and in this match he had something to prove. Taylor had one eye on the next round i think. Also dont forget this is such a short format 1st to 5 really gives the underdog a better chance, however saying that he did play bad.

• edited November 2009
    He is still the best in the world by far and he is from stoke......which incidently has the best football team in the world.

Strange.....but true.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Was that really Taylor?????:
    When you are playing the best in the world you have to give 100%. Van de vort is no mug at 19th seed, he's probably playing better than barney at the moment. Yeh he got beaten by Anastacia but thats real pressure on him and in this match he had something to prove. Taylor had one eye on the next round i think. Also dont forget this is such a short format 1st to 5 really gives the underdog a better chance, however saying that he did play bad.
    Posted by loonytoons
    your worse than taylor lol

phil is just playing mind games with barney by saying van der voort is best player in holland, he cant lace barneys boots and thats why hes on his way home, taylor is worse than slurp alex imo
  • edited November 2009
    I'll tell you why Taylor got creamed. I stuck him in an acca. Dead certs always struggle when I bet on them. FACT