You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bad beat

has anyone ever haf worse than this for bad beat i was playing in a 10 seater bounty hunter last night the buy in was 30+5p first hand dealt i had pocket 5`s out of position i called 20 4 players folded the big blind minraised i called again the flop came 5c 5h 6s now would you do what i did i went all in he followed and he had 66 the turn was the 6d and the river the Kd what are the odds of having two players with quads i was absolutely gutted ok i only lost 35p but it is disheartening when something like that happens.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Wrong section Rodders
    Should be in BBV

Unlucky but it happens !
  • edited July 2012
    I'll move it to BBV
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Bad beat:
    has anyone ever haf worse than this for bad beat i was playing in a 10 seater bounty hunter last night the buy in was 30+5p first hand dealt i had pocket 5`s out of position i called 20 4 players folded the big blind minraised i called again the flop came 5c 5h 6s now would you do what i did i went all in he followed and he had 66 the turn was the 6d and the river the Kd what are the odds of having two players with quads i was absolutely gutted ok i only lost 35p but it is disheartening when something like that happens.
    Posted by rodney4
    ive been involved in quads v quads twice recently, once last night the other less than 2 weeks ago. both times i turned quads and the river quaded them up. one hand i won the other i lost. it happens but it is rare.

you learn to take things like those beats on the chin after a while. they hurt but it does get easier to shrug the disappointment away quicker.
  • edited July 2012
    Least it was only in a 35p game, can find that sorta money back on the street
  • edited July 2012
    have you claimed your bad beat bonus?
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Bad beat:
    Least it was only in a 35p game, can find that sorta money back on the street
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Your from donny aren't u?

I doubt there's that much on those streets ;)