You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First record/cd brought??????

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    First single - The wombles - The wombling song

followd by second single - The Damned - New Rose (yes I have a varied taste ;) )

First album = ELO = Out of the Blue
  • edited November 2009
    Aqua - Barbie Girl
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: First record/cd brought??????:
    Aqua - Barbie Girl
    Posted by Wilhelm
    I'm really sorry.

There is now way I can believe that for the rest of your days, you have to admit this is the first cd you bought.

If it was, put this one down as a practice purchase, just to get the hang of it, then use your second purchase as your first.

Unless your second purchase was Bob The Builder or the spice girls.

At least mine was Paul Hardcastle '19'.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: First record/cd brought?????? : I'm really sorry. There is now way I can believe that for the rest of your days, you have to admit this is the first cd you bought. If it was, put this one down as a practice purchase, just to get the hang of it, then use your second purchase as your first. Unless your second purchase was Bob The Builder or the spice girls. At least mine was Paul Hardcastle '19'.
    Posted by Hale72
    N...N...N...N...19 CLASSIC JUST LOVE THE 8O'S
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: First record/cd brought?????? : N...N...N...N...19 CLASSIC JUST LOVE THE 8O'S
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Ministry of Sound have just brought out 80's album. Electronic 80's I think it's called. I had a look on iTunes the other day and there's some proper 80's classics on there.
  • edited November 2009
    Baron Knights was my first Single ..Fernando lol
  • edited November 2009
    IVE JUST REMEMBERED IT WAS TIGHT FIT AND IT WAS CALLED IN THE JUNGLE (AM CRINGING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT......COS YES IT WAS THAT BAD)
    Posted by xFALLENx
    A WIMBA WEY A WIMDA WAY A WIMBA WEY A WIMBA WEY A WE A WIMBBA WEY.

OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WE A WIMBA WEYYYYYYYYYYYYY.!!!

AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO DIS THE MUPPETS
  • edited November 2009
    FYI MY OLDER SISTER BROUGHT ME THE MUPPETS, MIND YOU SHE OWNED EVERY RECORD THE WOMBLES EVER MADE
    Posted by BADBOY985
    So the insanity runs in the family then badboy hehe
    col
  • edited November 2009
    IF YOU THINK THATS WORRYING CHECK OUTMY THREAD IN AREA 51 LOL
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: First record/cd brought?????? : A WIMBA WEY A WIMDA WAY A WIMBA WEY A WIMBA WEY A WE A WIMBBA WEY. OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH WE A WIMBA WEYYYYYYYYYYYYY.!!! AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO DIS THE MUPPETS
    Posted by BADBOY985
    In my defence I brought when I was in primary school
    and the story is.........
    do u remember that programme called Tiny Pops (or something like that) well a boy from my school (think he was year above), well he sang the song on the programme and I had a crush on him.

• edited November 2009
    FIRST RECORD I OWNED WAS MANAMANAH BY THE MUPPETS. FIRST RECORD I BROUGHT MYSELF SHOULD HAVE BEEN EMBARESSMENT BY MADNESS,I WENT INTO WH SMITHS WITH ME £1 GIFT VOUCHER FROM ME NAN TO BUY IT BUT FOR SOME REASON I CHANGED MY MIND AND BROUGHT DE DO DO DO DE DA DA DA BY THE POLICE INSTEAD. SO NOW WHENEVER THIS DISCUSSION COME UP AND IT IS UNBOUDTEDLY A PUB CLASSIC INSTEAD OF LOOKING BACK THINK WHAT A COOL AND HARD  CHOICE FROM A 9 YEAR OLD I THINK WHY THE CHUFF DID I BUY THAT ITS THE WORSE SONG THE POLICE EVER WROTE. FIRST ALBUM WAS MADNESS ONE STEP BEYOND
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Quality. We used to sing this when Steve Mcmanaman was playing for Liverpool.

Mcmanaman do doo be-do-do Mcmanaman do do-do do Mcmanaman Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!
  • edited November 2009
    Is that because Mcmanamanaman was a total muppet?