You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SLOW ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: SLOW ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLL:
    In Response to Re: SLOW ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLL : When poker players refer to "slow playing" it means underplaying a big hand in order to get your opponent to put more chips in the pot, e.g. check/calling when you flop the nuts. Letting the clock wind down when on the bubble in a satellite is completely different. There is no rule against it and LOTS of players do it so you are perfectly entitled to do it.
    Posted by MereNovice

Thank you Vince..I thought I was doing wrong when near the bubble so am glad to hear I was'nt
  • edited November 2009

I AM NOT SAYING , YOU CANNOT SLOW ROLL SOMEONE ONLINE . FOR ME , IF I THINK I HAVE GOT THE NUTS , I WILL CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK , IF THAT MEANS THE CLOCK RUNS DOWN , SO BE IT . THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS AND SITUATIONS  THAT CAN  HAPPEN , WHERE IT " MAY " APPEAR AS IF SLOW ROLLING IS TAKING PLACE . UNTIL SOMEONE TYPES THAT IN THE CHAT , I JUST WONT THINK SOMEONE HAD DONE IT TO ME .

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: SLOW ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLL:
    Who cares, if i take 15 secs one time, 2 secs another, (im talking about poker) relax everyone, have a cadbury's caramel.
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol loony, what else would you be talking about????
    xx