You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

on a roll!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
sorry people but just had to write about the winning roll i am on now!
since sat i have won 4 mtt's most of the sit n go's and awee bit of cash too even taking into account a stupid call in a cash game which cost me £50 lol
so for my £15 i got at beginning of month it has now turned into 250!
keep the good times coming lol

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Very nice m8.  Keep the run going in the lead up to xmas and have a nice time thx to Sky :)
  • edited November 2009
    hi chrisbhoy

Out of curiosity, what mtt's are you playing and winning in your opening post.  Are they the same or have you been increasing the value of them with your winnings?
  • edited November 2009
    no mate, just sticking to the lower level ones.
    ie the £50 guaranteed ony 31 runners but £30 for winning.
    going to use money to buy an ipod touch so trying to keep to some sort of bankroll management lol
    we all know what happens when u start playing above your bankroll! u lose it all which i've done befoe so going to stay sensible for once.
  • edited November 2009
    Nice run, long may it continue, unless of course we meet on a table

Gareth
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to on a roll!:
    sorry people but just had to write about the winning roll i am on now! since sat i have won 4 mtt's most of the sit n go's and awee bit of cash too even taking into account a stupid call in a cash game which cost me £50 lol so for my £15 i got at beginning of month it has now turned into 250! keep the good times coming lol
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    well done,great to hear when someone hits a roll like this.brings hope to us all.vwd
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to on a roll!:
    sorry people but just had to write about the winning roll i am on now! since sat i have won 4 mtt's most of the sit n go's and awee bit of cash too even taking into account a stupid call in a cash game which cost me £50 lol so for my £15 i got at beginning of month it has now turned into 250! keep the good times coming lol
    Posted by chrisbhoy
    wd m8 keep it up
  • edited November 2009
    very nive indeed, it can turn though, make sure u keep banking ur profit as u win.
  • edited November 2009
    well done keep it up thats whats all about winning
  • edited November 2009
    pokers a great game when you're winning, your hands hold up, odd bit of luck here and there, reminds you why you love to play poker :)