You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Buddy list....?

edited November 2009 in Sky Poker Live

Just a suggestion that maybe the introduction of a buddy list on sky poker instead of the current 'find a player' feature may be beneficial?
Apologies if this has already been suggested. A buddy list can automatically bring up players you have previoiusly played/met/spoken to, without having to search for them individually. This is particuarly helpful for regular cash players, as it will instantly identify players who you have marked as weak/poor (chosing my words carefully now) haha. Also if youve been playing on a cash table against the same people for 3/4 hours, theres often conversation and getting to know players makes a sometimes turgid grind, abit more interesting. Again logging onto the site and automatically seeing if your buddies are online through one click of the mouse rather than scrolling through the tables or searching for each player individually would be alot easier - And will help with table selection.

As I said apologies if this has already been suggested, just started on here. Thanx for reading, JJ.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Hey there dohhhhhh,

welcome to the community, its great to have you onboard.

that is certainly an interesting idea and something that i will forward on to the poker team. we are always looking at new and exciting ways to improve things so this idea will certainly be considered.

thanks for your post,

Rich
  • edited November 2009

Hi Rich

Hope i aint being too picky here but you have replied to DOHHHHHHH post above which is all good and fine and dandy BUT i put on a post on 'what improvements would you make' thread  with another suggestion which has not been acknowledged or replied to yet. I think it will be melt down if everyone started a new thread just to ask 'their' question rather than locate the correct thread to do this.

BTW...good suggestion DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......oops too many HU there...lol

• edited November 2009

Ooops, sorry didnt realise there was already a place to write suggestions. Ive got myself in hot water already using this forum i really am a newbie. lol. Sorry again, and cheers for replying rich, UP the buddy list!!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Buddy list....?:
    Hi Rich Hope i aint being too picky here but you have replied to DOHHHHHHH post above which is all good and fine and dandy BUT i put on a post on 'what improvements would you make' thread  with another suggestion which has not been acknowledged or replied to yet. I think it will be melt down if everyone started a new thread just to ask 'their' question rather than locate the correct thread to do this. BTW...good suggestion DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......oops too many HU there...lol
    Posted by MAXALLY
    sorry about that one maxally, i'll go take a look and reply now. it's a busy world in the sky poker community!
  • edited November 2009

are you sure it aint a stalkers list lol

• edited November 2009
    Yep I agree.

I first suggested this on 9th June on the 'What improvements...' thread and also submitted it to the 'You say, We pay' suggestion competition.

Another site I play on utilises this facility to good effect

Cheers, Bytor