You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

unregistering from satellites

im new to sky poker and just quaified for tonight bh 10k at 8pm i unregistered to see if the funds came back into my account, but i don't know whats happened can anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to unregistering from satellites:
    im new to sky poker and just quaified for tonight bh 10k at 8pm i unregistered to see if the funds came back into my account, but i don't know whats happened can anyone shed any light on this?
    Posted by mike262291
    they dont allow it mate
    its oneof the downsides of playing on sky in my opinion most other poker rooms will give you the money if you unregister
    i used to make a good amount of money on other sites by playing the sats for the big events then unregistering to play smaller tourneys.
    it has been discussed alot throughout the forum and skys policy is that you will lose the money if you un reg
    if you speak to support they will probably let you back into the event or give you entry to an equivilant event that you can play at a time that suits you.
    i dont agree with the policy but thats something we have to live with
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    You can still make money playing sats if you like doing that. All you need to do is buy in to the tourney the sat is for then play the sats and if you qaulify you will recieve the money instead of seat. Then you can deregister from tourney and get that money back also.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: unregistering from satellites:
    You can still make money playing sats if you like doing that. All you need to do is buy in to the tourney the sat is for then play the sats and if you qaulify you will recieve the money instead of seat. Then you can deregister from tourney and get that money back also.
    Posted by jonjo75
    Ooooh wish I knew this sooner thanks mate