You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 19TH JULY

edited July 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited July 2012

Hand History #542132039 (02:08 15/07/2012)

action table 7

I got a little bit slated for this play in the chat box from one player and a railer, I would like to know if you think the river bet should only ever be getting called by better??
    My logic is, that I am pretty sure he has hit, he has called me down on a dry board, it's either AQ KQ QJ type hand or worse, maybe a set but would expect a raise on the turn from a set due to flushing board and value.

• edited July 2012

Hi Thanks for your post, we'll definitely try to have a look at the hand for you. I just want to check that the hand was from one of our televised tables?

• edited July 2012
    Keep posting your hand requests here for thursday's Poker Clinic. As long as its from a TV table we'll try to get it on the show for you.
  • edited July 2012

Hand History #542186022 (12:17 15/07/2012)

I feel like i lost the minimum.. but did i lose value vs. hands i beat. other ways this could have played out which might be more profitable long term??

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 19TH JULY:
    Hand History #542186022 (12:17 15/07/2012) I feel like i lost the minimum.. but did i lose value vs. hands i beat. other ways this could have played out which might be more profitable long term??
    Posted by pr1nnyraid
    Thanks for the request... Where was the hand from? Mastercash, BH, Primo etc..

Louis
  • edited July 2012
    MASTER CASH TABLE 1

I WAS WONDER IF I PLAYED IT RIGHT. I WAS GOING TO 4BET PRE BUT DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO FLIP @ THE TIME. PLUS HE 3BET SO QUICK ALMOST LIKE HE PLANNED TO 3BET MY RAISE. THEN I WAS GOING TO C/R ANY DRY FLOP BUT HE DIDN'T WHICH SCREAM MOSTER SO HOW.

Q'S IS HOW DO U THINK I PLAYED IT AND SHOULD OF LOST THE LOT.

• edited July 2012
    Hi Guys,

I'm in the office today doing some prep work for upcoming shows. We could still do with a few more hand requests from our televised tables. If you've got any issues or questions that you'd like James Hartigan and Tikay to take a look at then post them on here.

All the best

Louis
    SkyPoker TV
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 19TH JULY : Thanks for the request... Where was the hand from? Mastercash, BH, Primo etc.. Louis
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    Oh right was just a std table.. take it this isnt possible?
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 19TH JULY : Oh right was just a std table.. take it this isnt possible?
    Posted by pr1nnyraid
    Unfortunately not, we can only show hands from the televised tables.
  • edited July 2012
    543266930 on master cash table is this a call on the river  ? i put a block bet on the river as i didnt want to check call a big bet so i put a block bet out there and hoped i just get called  something didnt add up in hand as if opponent had a str8 on the turn surely they would bet as this board smacks a preflop raisers range now i have gave u the info is it still a call ?