You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FOUR WAY ALL IN PRE-FLOP

How unusual is this? I was playing a 60p dym yesterday and was dealt AA at the first blind level. I raised. of course, there was a 3 bet and a 4 bet and not wanting to play multi-handed I went all in. I would have been happy to have taken the hand down there and then or to have gone head to head. Imagine my surprise when I got three callers. The cards went on their back and I was up against (in bet order) KK, JJ and 10 10.

What are the odds on 4 of the 5 best starting hands in poker turning up in the same deal? What happened next was even more remarkable as the 10 10 flopped quads!

That's the most remarkable hand I've ever been involved in, has anyone else got a similar story?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    It's certainly never happened to me. This is even more remarkable. It's a well known clip but you may not have seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JobYcDSVF3Y

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: FOUR WAY ALL IN PRE-FLOP:
    It's certainly never happened to me. This is even more remarkable. It's a well known clip but you may not have seen it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JobYcDSVF3Y
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Thanks for that. No, I hadn't seen it. Who says the poker gods don't have a sense of humour, albeit a sadistic one?
  • edited July 2012
    On another site I folded pocket JJ on the BB a 10-handed $10 DYM with 7 left. There were 3 shoves before my turn to act. They turned over AA,KK and QQ. The AA held-up to bust the players with KK and QQ. Another player who'd folded preflop won $20 with only 65 chips behind.

In a WSOP event this year there was a barmy live hand in which 4 players went all-in on a Q43 flop. Their hole cards were AA, QQ, 44 and 33. If that's not crazy enough already the turn was the other Q and the river was the other 4 to give two of them quads.
  • edited May 2015
    How many do you want?
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to Re: FOUR WAY ALL IN PRE-FLOP:
    How many do you want?
    Posted by Alpha33
    DYM win in 2 hands.
    all in, all in, all in (me)
    KK, QQ AA.
    AA held.
    Next hand. all in, all in, all in (me)
    1010, JJ, KK (me)
    KK held.
    Game over 2 hands.
    Unreal!
  • edited May 2015
    6 way all in DYM experiment.

Results inconclusive!
  • edited May 2015
    These DYMs are churning them out, just had QQ V KK V AA, Get them over, no chance of any collusion. Oh i had QQ, also been ko,d in 3 tornies by full houses, think i need a rest for a while.

Seen more action tonight than a Bangkok brothel.
  • edited May 2015
    In dtd last, either last wk or wk b4, nearing cash with blinds big and stacks getting shallower i picked up qq in the cut off, utg plus 1 had raised, i shoved as had about 18bb, the bb re shoved as did the original raiser who showed kk and the bb aa, i flopped a set on an all club board, only the aces had a club, fortunately the case q arrived on the river to give me quads!
  • edited May 2015
    Mayhem Freeroll tonight :)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    GaryQQQ Small blind  100.00 100.00 2235.00
    darthpia Big blind  200.00 300.00 3155.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

ALFIE123 Fold     
    dawnjh Fold     
    jawzindawz Fold     
    GGGGCCCC Raise  400.00 700.00 4105.00
    GaryQQQ Raise  700.00 1400.00 1535.00
    darthpia All-in  3155.00 4555.00 0.00
    GGGGCCCC All-in  4105.00 8660.00 0.00
    GaryQQQ All-in  1535.00 10195.00 0.00
    GGGGCCCC Unmatched bet  1150.00 9045.00 1150.00
    GaryQQQ Show
    • A
    • A

darthpia Show
    • A
    • A

GGGGCCCC Show
    • Q
    • Q

Flop

• K

Turn

River

GaryQQQ Win Pair of Aces 3502.50  3502.50
    darthpia Win Pair of Aces 5542.50  5542.50
  • edited May 2015
    In Response to FOUR WAY ALL IN PRE-FLOP:
    How unusual is this? I was playing a 60p dym yesterday and was dealt AA at the first blind level. I raised. of course, there was a 3 bet and a 4 bet and not wanting to play multi-handed I went all in. I would have been happy to have taken the hand down there and then or to have gone head to head. Imagine my surprise when I got three callers. The cards went on their back and I was up against (in bet order) KK, JJ and 10 10. What are the odds on 4 of the 5 best starting hands in poker turning up in the same deal? What happened next was even more remarkable as the 10 10 flopped quads! That's the most remarkable hand I've ever been involved in, has anyone else got a similar story?
    Posted by 4EVERGREEN
    Yeah been there... Brutal