You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

There is a psychic at my table....

Makes me laugh when this happens, top quality read?

kayjane861Small blind £0.02£0.02£4.74
slackaliceBig blind £0.04£0.06£3.54
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • J

tequila1Fold    
joelab04Call £0.04£0.10£7.65
MrTurner6Raise £0.20£0.30£1.83
usoges24Call £0.20£0.50£5.11
kayjane861Fold    
slackaliceFold    
joelab04Fold    
Flop

• K
  • Q
  • K

MrTurner6Check    
usoges24Fold    
MrTurner6Muck    
MrTurner6Win £0.46 £2.29

Comments

• edited July 2012
    ive played against that opponent many times before and he has form for doing that, so it wasnt an accidental misclick
  • edited July 2012
    My favortie one similar was v a diff oppo.

Raised pre 2 callers. Checked to river 3 way board is AKJQT rainbow. First to act open folds. I lol'd.

ul in ur hand
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: There is a psychic at my table....:
    ive played against that opponent many times before and he has form for doing that, so it wasnt an accidental misclick
    Posted by TINTIN
    Really? Bizarre. Not sure why this thread was moved here, this wasn't particularly a beat or a brag however I guess it could be considered variance :L
  • edited July 2012
     I do the same with a paired flop some times. I have stated before i have found out to steer clear of them . I would not be to over the moon with the trip kings . Wish i had a £1 for every time that flop knocked me or some one else out with a str8 coming up with turn and river , or opponent as k 3 and hits the 3 .
  • edited July 2012
     I do the same with a paired flop some times. I have stated before i have found out to steer clear of them . I would not be to over the moon with the trip kings . Wish i had a £1 for every time that flop knocked me or some one else out with a str8 coming up with turn and river , or opponent as k 3 and hits the 3 .
    Posted by booboo5205
    You seem extremely paranoid.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: There is a psychic at my table.... : You seem extremely paranoid.
    Posted by The_Don90
      Your entitled to your opinion don 90 . Im no psychic .     But through my experience the flop in question looks sweet for someone holding a K . But as good as the hand looks i would not slow play it [my opinion] a desperate low stack would go all in with 10 J  and definately call a small bet and be over the moon to get checked. My advice to a novice would be to bet it very heavy or go all in . Basically what im saying is that the hand is deceptive and one card away from being smashed . Had the same  hand turned over last week when the flop came Kd Qd Ks by a 7 2 ds merchant . Then on the other hand maybe you are right and it only happens to me. All the best at the tables boo.
  • edited July 2012
    You were on a good table as Slack, usogenes and kayjane are all useful. Best to avoided with reads like that.
  • edited July 2012
    You were on a good table as Slack, usogenes and kayjane are all useful. Best to avoided with reads like that.
    Posted by gracie24
    kayjane? :/:/