You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

typical skypoker

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: typical skypoker:
    start to worry more when you are all-in with KK and 4 people call with rag A and still an A comes on the flop  
    Posted by debdobs_67
    This just happened to me !!

All in with my Pocket twos ( i no, i no, a god send ! ) and four other players only had the nerve to call me, they had AK AQ AJ and A10 and the flop come 3 7 A ...turn A and then river A !!

My God It is so typical for Sky Poker, no where else would the pocket twos lose !

;)
  • edited November 2009
    "typical sky poker" love it XD
  • edited November 2009
    win  some  lose  some
  • edited November 2009
    I see a lot ot the 'typical sky poker' comments in the chat box and read on the forums. Having read this post I'm not sure what the conspiracy theory is and who benefits from it ? Every 'dodgy' hand that someone comments on in the forums is possible - game of chance - and so I believe it happened. I get bad beats, naughty wins and play 100's of mundane hands. Thats poker !
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: typical skypoker:
    Hi Shenny, no I'm most certainly not, however I'm willing to bet you my bankroll that playing on Sky is FAR safer and more reliable than playing live. Also, the dynamics of playing live and online are completely different. I also know some players who don't "trust" online poker. They just can't adjust their play or outlook to suit online play. Until they do, they'll keep crying "fix". Best of luck in your future play.
    Posted by JingleMa
    Safer and more reliable eh?? what the heck happens at the live games you play in? never been to one that the dealer froze up and counted down a timer which folded my cards before i'd seen them lol

And safer? I have never been injured lifting a deck of cards or chip shuffling, you want to take precautions :)
  • edited November 2009

Lol, yes Aces, I always wear a rubber.

The serious point I was trying to make was that you can't nobble the dealer, mark the deck, "angle shoot" (act out of turn, bet the wrong amount etc) or wear x-ray specs when playing online.

And poker chip arthritis is a serious medical condition which you shouldn't joke about.

• edited November 2009
    aa only 34% of getting thru,,learn your odds, before u complain,,

its a game of chance when it comes to your situation, some go for u, some dont, its not rigged.

i am sick of telling numptys, there is more chance of the pope getting a fathers day card, than sky poker being rigged.

WAKE UP.