You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 26TH JULY HAND REQUESTS

edited July 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Weird request for a hand.

I'd like to look at this specifiacally from my opponents point of view. It was a weird hand dynamic, after discussing it with them afterwards they said they considered folding, in which case i've put my hand face up with my play. I feel i can improve my understanding my opponents thoughts more clearly hense the weird request. Its from mastercash table 1

Hand History #543069248 (19:34 17/07/2012)
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 26TH JULY HAND REQUESTS:
    Weird request for a hand. I'd like to look at this specifiacally from my opponents point of view. It was a weird hand dynamic, after discussing it with them afterwards they said they considered folding, in which case i've put my hand face up with my play. I feel i can improve my understanding my opponents thoughts more clearly hense the weird request. Its from mastercash table 1 Hand History #543069248 (19:34 17/07/2012)
    Posted by The_Don90
    Thanks for the request, we'll have a look at it and hopefully show it on thursday
  • edited July 2012
    lucky sevens tourment
    hand number:543143305
    alias:akabadbeat
    date:17/06/2012

would love some feedback on how i played this hand

i pretty sure i play it right preflop on flop ect ect ....

or did i play it badly or just get very unlucky ..
  • edited July 2012
    £33 Bounty Hunter Main Event, Monday 23rd july
    ref 545221847

hello all

my last hand of the tournament so you can guess the outcome!
    my question is:
    Is DSgooner justified in his call by value considerations, ie seeking two bounties, OR is it bad play and dumb luck that gets him there lol!

memfno
  • edited July 2012
    hand request 24/07/12Hand History #545460730 did i play my hand too strong and wots the % of a weak 9 folding in this spot master cash 1
  • edited July 2012

Hand request from :  Master Cash Table 1

Hand Number : 545576805

Date : 24/7/12

Really curious as to whether he had :  1. flopped a flush
                                                            2. had a set of 88s 
                                                            3. had a big overpair 

Villain made a strange play w/ KKs earlier on where he open jammed 170x on a 7Q2 flop so i was very close to calling considering he could play AAs or KKs like this here.
  • edited July 2012

Hi

Hand from 10k Bounty Hunter main event on 21st July

This is a standard hand preflop and on the flop, but when my opponant starts to get agressive and take the lead with big bets on the turn and then follow it up on the river he is either bluffing or he has flopped/turned a set i guess.
    People dont often bluff in this spot, although its very possible considering his sizing. I had been quite active, and with the board texture (hes not repping much), i think i should have called. Just curious lol.

• edited July 2012
    can someone look at this and tell me how I can avoid losing money please

thanks

Hand History #545650596

cash NL20 MC

• edited July 2012
    hand request 24/07/12 Hand History #545460730   did i play my hand too strong and wots the % of a weak 9 folding in this spot
    Posted by 3barrels
    Thanks for the request, where is the hand from?
  • edited July 2012
    did he have a king? first hand on £33 bounty hunter

6/07/2012 20:01546202240Hold'em£12k Sky Sports BHNo Limit10.00/20.002000.003270.001270.00Details
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC THURSDAY 26TH JULY HAND REQUESTS : Thanks for the request, where is the hand from?
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    10nl master cash