You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Great Britain v Senegal -Olympics Football

Saw this tip today in a paper and it kinda made sense.

Senegal at 9-2 to beat GB

Comments

• edited July 2012

Thanks for this Father, i have just stuck £15 on this on skybet (Obv still want GB to win tho but cant ignore this price)

I didnt check, but i assume Cisse and Ba are playing???

• edited July 2012
    cisse is not. not sure about ba.
  • edited July 2012

If you're British, you have to be totally skint or a professional gambler to back this surely.

How can you?????????

Just can't imagine watching it and hoping GB lose. 

I say the above alot but really struggle to understand it. Greg you deserve to run bad all day an night for backing Senegal imo.

In before you bink another 3 MTTs. 
  • edited July 2012
    BA & CISSE both out think this is why senegal price so good?
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Great Britain v Senegal -Olympics Football:
    BA & CISSE both out think this is why senegal price so good?
    Posted by BARBIE59
    Yes sigh, oh well it's done now...

Dohhhhhhh obviously didnt read the part that said i still want GB to win! The £15 has gone, and if Senegal win, at least a few extra quid will soften the blow slightly.

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Great Britain v Senegal -Olympics Football:
    Thanks for this Father, i have just stuck £15 on this on skybet (Obv still want GB to win tho but cant ignore this price) I didnt check, but i assume Cisse and Ba are playing???
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Neither, just looked at there squad the only player ive heard of is diame  of wigan and the others all player in russia or for teams ive not heard off.
    cant see them beating the players we have think everyones gone very negative on our squad  after we lost to a very good brazil team.
  • edited July 2012
    Oh well another team who i have put the mockers on but they were still better than our boys.

And as for Giggs , what a waste of space after an hour , absolutely knackered and gave the ball away every time. Come on SP , drop him or substitute him, dont let your heart rule your head. At least Bellamy looked like he should be there.