You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Warm & Friendly Customer Care at Sky

edited July 2012 in Area 51

Due to Sky's continuing sickening bad beats I contacted the lovely peeps at customer care as I had trouble withdrawingh my balance, usual friendly welcome and advice when you mention withdrawals.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Chris  you are a team 51 member and have been on Sky Poker long enough to know how to handle bad beats.   Take a break and re-evaluate what playing here means to you.  At times we all take the miracle one outers hitting as Sky personally taking a pop at us .... but you should know better.  Everyone gets highs and lows talk to your team mates and Captain "Elsadog"  they have been there had the same thoughts and got through it.   My little Spider ?   Hugs Annie xxx
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Warm & Friendly Customer Care at Sky:
    Chris  you are a team 51 member and have been on Sky Poker long enough to know how to handle bad beats.   Take a break and re-evaluate what playing here means to you.  At times we all take the miracle one outers hitting as Sky personally taking a pop at us .... but you should know better.  Everyone gets highs and lows talk to your team mates and Captain "Elsadog"  they have been there had the same thoughts and got through it.   My little Spider ?   Hugs Annie xxx
    Posted by logdon
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ +1 to this.

Gl Chris if you play on another site, i`m sure your Aces will never get cracked and you will never suffer a bad beat elsewhere.

Embrace variance fella, it works both ways.