You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
hi all..well aces beat 6 out of 6 horrible odds but thats poker.... 4 times on cash tables i re raised my aces and four times other players push all in.. twice i lost to qs,, once 8s,, and the last straw 10/7 all in pre.................... that hurt........ then in two torns same scenario all in pre with 3400 chips blinds at 600 v m8y with 4500 chips ..he calls my all in with 3s..DOHHHHHHH.. THEN had 8790 chips 800 level guy with 13.000 calls my bet of 2800.. flops a 9 3 both allin 9 river gives him quads... grrrrrrr.. hey ho it happens i will win 6 out of 6 soon thats the love of poker... any 1 else had them cracked 6 out of 6 or more?? thx all

Comments

• edited June 2009
    had them cracked 4 times in a row, 3 times were allin pre-flop on the cash tables, all 3 times the guys called the allin with a decent amount of cash so it was wierd. 1st time vs A-Q he hit a 2nd Q on river for trips, 2nd time vs A-K he hit runner runner for the 4-1 flush, 3rd time vs A-K he hit runner runner flush. then today i raised 2.50 on the 25/50 and got called by 8-4, flop J-2-4, i bet very big, he calls and hits an 8 on the turn, allin after that.
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:
    had them cracked 4 times in a row, 3 times were allin pre-flop on the cash tables, all 3 times the guys called the allin with a decent amount of cash so it was wierd. 1st time vs A-Q he hit a 2nd Q on river for trips, 2nd time vs A-K he hit runner runner for the 4-1 flush, 3rd time vs A-K he hit runner runner flush. then today i raised 2.50 on the 25/50 and got called by 8-4, flop J-2-4, i bet very big, he calls and hits an 8 on the turn, allin after that.
    Posted by hurst05
    hi j hope ur well m8 ...poxy aces eh..grrr
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:
    hi all..well aces beat 6 out of 6 horrible odds but thats poker.... 4 times on cash tables i re raised my aces and four times other players push all in.. twice i lost to qs,, once 8s,, and the last straw 10/7 all in pre.................... that hurt........ then in two torns same scenario all in pre with 3400 chips blinds at 600 v m8y with 4500 chips ..he calls my all in with 3s..DOHHHHHHH.. THEN had 8790 chips 800 level guy with 13.000 calls my bet of 2800.. flops a 9 3 both allin 9 river gives him quads... grrrrrrr.. hey ho it happens i will win 6 out of 6 soon thats the love of poker... any 1 else had them cracked 6 out of 6 or more?? thx all
    Posted by razorkev
    19% x 19% x 20% x 16% x 19% x 20% = 0.0044%

"unlucky, thats (sky)poker"
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:
    In Response to ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR : 19% x 19% x 20% x 16% x 19% x 20% = 0.0044% "unlucky, thats (sky)poker"
    Posted by annie_duke
    hi annie u look like a festival chic,,cool,, yeah amazing odds eh.... still hurting  lol my bnkroll is in dis array
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR : hi annie u look like a festival chic,,cool,, yeah amazing odds eh.... still hurting  lol my bnkroll is in dis array
    Posted by razorkev
    don't it get you down razor?
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: ACES BEAT 6 OUT OF 6,,,GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR : don't it get you down razor?
    Posted by annie_duke
    been playing 4 yrs now get sort of used to it .... mmmmmm actually yeah ur right hurts like ....!
  • edited June 2009
    This was the reason i stopped playing on here for a while, had 13 in a row cracked all in cash games
    Kept records on all of them, did not try to slow play and lost to kings 7 times plus to various other pocket pairs
    Oh and 5 2 once as well

strange how i never cracked aces when it was reversed

Ran so bad i done all my bank roll in 3 months

Waiting for bad run to end
  • edited June 2009
    This was the reason i stopped playing on here for a while,  had 13 in a row cracked all in cash games Kept records on all of them, did not try to slow play and lost to kings 7 times plus to various other pocket pairs Oh and 5 2 once as well strange how i never cracked aces when it was reversed Ran so bad i done all my bank roll in 3 months Waiting for bad run to end
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    13 in a row...................blimey m8 thats rotten luck heres hoping you get a good run..b lukkkkkkkkkkkky