You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

false advertisement at its best

did anybody just bet in the U21's autria football game between illlohivets vs tavriya! basically there was a red card for home team right b4 the whistle for half time 5 mins before that sky have betting home team 13/8 favs in running why its still 0-0 and 0-0 is 7/2. after the red card happens prices stay the same 2nd half starts and now the home team have 10 men there still 13/8 favs lol and the 0-0 is still 7/2 as i bet in running alot i kno this is a mistake by sky consindering the home team was 13/8 b4 kick off how could they still be 13/8 with a man sent off and a whole 2nd half to play. now i kno theres a problem with the betting so i go and check to make sure there has been a red card etc when i do i now see its 1-0 to the away team and sky still have not changed the betting same thing 13/8 home 2/1 away 7/2 0-0 and GET this they have betting up for home team to win 1-0 even tho they are losing 1-0 hows that lol shouldnt it be suspended of course. so now i really want to bet on away team but gets me thinkin is the other site right is it really 1-0 to away team and has the home team really had a man sent off! 5 times i click away team in running and type in a massive 200 quid to win lol but every time i did i thought no dont be tricky it will bite u on bum and also maybe it is still 0-0 and there is no red. after some thought i decided to go to chat support and ask em what is going on they cover it up saying all is fine and my bets are losers which they was cos i had 5 quid on home team at 13/8 (after red card) and 8.20p on 0-0 at 7/2 (after the red card) and obviously before me or SKY noticed there had been one. after i make it clear to them they then take betting down for the game and dont return it. now is that not false advertisement should i not be returned my stake considering the home team should not ov been fav's and 0-0 should never ov been 7/2 if the home team only had 10 men! plus when away team was 1-0 up u could still bet on home team to win the game 1-0 lol absolutely shocking i got thobbed off i am now considering finding a new site as i feel misled. would like to kno what others honestly think about this situation or if anyone else witnessed it thanks.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Very hard to follow without the use of paragraphs!!!
  • edited July 2012
    THIS has happen with sky before think it was an spl game where they had the prices wrong and many on here got on,if my memory is correct think Vaigrat may have been one of them. hopefully he or anyone else who was on may be able to give you more info.
    But i think the out come was computer error were not liable.

Do yourself a favour dont touch skybet there absolutly useless, but im guessing you may have just worked this out.

also you probably need to put this in punters corner to get any feedback.
  • edited July 2012
    should have just bet on the away team and chanced your luck(skys mistake,their problem).
    Although they would have prob not paid out,gave you your stake back
    with NO apology.

and to goldenballz...Can't you read???(far too many English teachers on here)
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: false advertisement at its best:
    should have just bet on the away team and chanced your luck(skys mistake,their problem). Although they would have prob not paid out,gave you your stake back with NO apology. and to goldenballz...Can't you read???(far too many English teachers on here)
    Posted by igimc
    Please can you start a sentence with a capital letter.

`prob` is not a word.

The correct term is `given you your stake back`

Very poor 7/10, see me. 
  • edited July 2012
    hi sorry about my writting school and me didnt really get on lol. spelling is fine english may not be, but sure use understand what im saying so theres no need for the writting comments. as for the bet yes i should have bet on away team but the betting on the site and what i could see from another site was getting me all confused plus my lucks that bad somehow prob would of lost. anyways back to the bet sky says there was nothing wrong with the system and that the betting for home team to win 1-0 was took down soon as goal went in for away team hahahaha i sat and watched for a whole 15-20 mins after the goal had been scored and the betting was still up up for the home team to win 1-0. only time it changed was when i had mentiond it to cs and even then it didnt change they just took the game away and never put it back on. when i say to cs look why has game been took away and not returned if theres no problem he says he dont kno but theres no problem hahaha come on cs use all want sacking never no truth with use just lies and excuses when its ulot in the wrong. u wana recruit people who actually understand the game!
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: false advertisement at its best:
    hi sorry about my writting school and me didnt really get on lol. spelling is fine english may not be, but sure use understand what im saying so theres no need for the writting comments. as for the bet yes i should have bet on away team but the betting on the site and what i could see from another site was getting me all confused plus my lucks that bad somehow prob would of lost. anyways back to the bet sky says there was nothing wrong with the system and that the betting for home team to win 1-0 was took down soon as goal went in for away team hahahaha i sat and watched for a whole 15-20 mins after the goal had been scored and the betting was still up up for the home team to win 1-0. only time it changed was when i had mentiond it to cs and even then it didnt change they just took the game away and never put it back on. when i say to cs look why has game been took away and not returned if theres no problem he says he dont kno but theres no problem hahaha come on cs use all want sacking never no truth with use just lies and excuses when its ulot in the wrong. u wana recruit people who actually understand the game!
    Posted by ThexMajor

I think you mis-understand, i was responding to someone who was responding to someone else who was responding to you!!!! ( you still with me? )

I was having a little dig at the poster who said there were `too many english teachers on here`

I was not having a go at you, please read the thread/post again. ty.