You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Caption Contest - Weekly Winner

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Hi all,

I hope you all had a good Christmas and a boozy New Years. 

Let's get back to business with the Caption Competition! Here are the winners from this competition which has been running for the last two weeks over Christmas. The winners are..

cenachav with the caption:
    "What do you mean John Terry is claiming it's his?!"

and..

herbie536 with the caption:
    "The Jackpot has reached HOW MUCH?! I better learn to play poker just incase I ever get divorced.."

So congratulations to Herbie and Cenachav!

I'll register you both into tonight's tournament (£6,000 Rebuy Open) so all you have to do is turn up and play. Look out for the next competition thread which will be posted shrotly.

Thanks.
  • edited January 2013
    Hi all,

Some good entries again this week, without further ado, here are the winners:

awesomeee with the caption:
    "You ate my onion pasty Barney, I will never forgive you and I'm going to have to teach you a few more lessons!"

and

Herbie536 with the caption:
    Barney on losing mutters: "Eeeeeedam!" Taylor replies with; "Tough cheddar I'm still the big cheese", which sent Barney crackers.

Congrats folks, I'll enter you both into tonight's main event so all you have to do is turn up and play. Let us know how you get on!

There will be another caption competition posted shortly so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks.
  • edited January 2013
    The TWO lucky winners this week are...

saulgond29: "OOPPS That was a big FLOP"

and..

MAXALLY: "Despite the adverse weather conditions, Suarez still gets some training in."

Well done guys! 

Next week's Caption is waiting for your "witty" comments...