You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horses for 28/7/12

edited July 2012 in Betting Chat
4.45 Nc Fear Nothing 9/2
3.25 Ascot  Maureen 8/11
7.45 Sal      Saloomy sp
2.45 Nm      Prussian 3/1
3.20 Nm      Ultrasonic 3/1
4.00 Nm      Duke Of Firenze 7/2
5.35 Nm      Bite Of the Cherry 3/1
8.00 Ling     Seven Veils 11/10
8.30 Ling     Garzoni2/1

Singles and trebles.
E/W 9 fold Acca.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Scoop 6

2.20 Ascot  Bridge Of Gold
    2.35 York    Quick Wit
    2.55 Ascot   Desert Law
    3.10 York     Hunters Light
    3.45 York     Chunky Diamond
    4.00 Nm        Duke of Firenze

£2 bet
  • edited July 2012

ew doubles trebles and 4f. bout 9 quid total. 

gl! gr8 sporting day, not enough TVs! :D
  • edited July 2012
    Here's today's Four Candles Ratings. Should do Fork Handles in the 2.05 York but missed it out again.

iiii - Bosun Beeze 7-1 2.55 Ascot - Horse in tremendous form and has it on Good to firm ground and form of his last race really working out well, still weighted to beat HazelRigg who has franked form so will stay with the Bosun. Well Bosun Breeze form didnt hold up but last sunday's Ascot race did with three finishing in first five with Barnet Fair the winner. Watch out next time for Mass Rally who finished 2nd in that race next time it runs.

iii - Rosairlie - 8-1 4.50 York Again a horse who has had its previous form franked by others and he won well last time. I feel he is still ahead of the handicapper and will go in again. Not so good over this long a trip obviously.

ii - Bartolomeu - 10-1 4.00 Newmarket - Unlike the other two this ones second to Mince doesn't look as strong as first thought because race form hasnt worked out at all. However that was on good to Fim and how many times have the horses who ran in race seen that since. Back to Good to Firm and with the stable banging in winners all over the place. should go well. No Excuses. Mark Johnston horses coming into form in time for Goodwood, just as he likes it. 

i - Tax Free - 16-1 - 3.45 York - 4th in Bosun Breeze's race which as I have said worked out well. Very hopeful that Dandy will come into form big time soon and this might be the start at a good price. Ran Well and finished 3rd so made a profit. Also very glad I had saver on Van Ellis. Van Ellis franked the form for next time Highland Colori comes out as they raced alone at Ascot and HC still got placed. 

Father V    

Sorry not even one winner today
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Horses for 28/7/12:
    4.45 Nc Fear Nothing 9/2 3.25 Ascot  Maureen 8/11 7.45 Sal      Saloomy sp 2.45 Nm      Prussian 3/1 3.20 Nm      Ultrasonic 3/1 4.00 Nm      Duke Of Firenze 7/2 5.35 Nm      Bite Of the Cherry 3/1 8.00 Ling     Seven Veils 11/10 8.30 Ling     Garzoni2/1 Singles and trebles. E/W 9 fold Acca.
    Posted by wynne1938
    4 winners , 2placed,1 nr.
    1 horse let me down for a place accumalator!

Made £70.50 profit on the bet!
  • edited July 2012
    well done mate