You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS 2ND AUGUST

edited August 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited July 2012

from fridays mini open. I tried to isolate a player i felt i had an edge on therefore commiting myself if a shorty behind. Oncet the action came back to me i had no idea what to do soo took the aggressive line.

• edited July 2012

i know its a fold pre but i like these hands looking back i should of raised pre flop but what what if i get raised on then im hating life i went for pot control i feel i could of won more on this pot hindsight a wonderful thing 
  • edited July 2012
    Post HAND HISTORIES and not just the I.D. That gives forum regs the chance to have their say and lets the Clinic TV section be about the Clinic Forum section.

If you don't want forum regs commenting then just post it on the live show thread on Tuesday. It can go out on Ask the Experts or something like that.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS 2ND AUGUST:
    Post HAND HISTORIES and not just the I.D. That gives forum regs the chance to have their say and lets the Clinic TV section be about the Clinic Forum section. If you don't want forum regs commenting then just post it on the live show thread on Tuesday. It can go out on Ask the Experts or something like that.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    my hand is already in the clinic i see no need to post it twice.
  • edited July 2012
    They won't quote people from the regular forum posts... If you post it here, people can post brief comments that could be quoted on the show. Without those the Clinic show is just the same as every other section.
  • edited July 2012
    They won't quote people from the regular forum posts... If you post it here, people can post brief comments that could be quoted on the show. Without those the Clinic show is just the same as every other section.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    No one cares what you have to say Borin )

but yeah +1 - nice to get opposing views - made it intresting to have the peeps in the studio commnet on what someone may have posted about a hand
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS 2ND AUGUST : No one cares what you have to say Borin ) but yeah +1 - nice to get opposing views - made it intresting to have the peeps in the studio commnet on what someone may have posted about a hand
    Posted by rancid
    I know. :'(

That's why I don't post on the clinic anymore.
  • edited July 2012
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Just for you.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    mrs_baltiSmall blind 200.00200.009895.52
    drumahai05Big blind 400.00600.008197.50
     Your hole cards
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/spade.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">Q
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/spade.gif'); background-color: #ffffff; display: block; border: 1px solid #9bc3e5; width: 15px; text-align: center; font-size: 0.9em; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="spade">J

phil12ukFold    
    LimperCall 400.001000.0023248.50
    The_Don90Raise 1200.002200.008697.50
    https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/hhdealer.gif'); background-color: transparent; background-position: 100% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat" class="dealer">ShoverAll-in 2862.645062.640.00
    mrs_baltiFold    
    drumahai05Fold    
    LimperCall 2462.647525.2820785.86
    The_Don90????
    Im not sure theyll read them but worth a try. I think you know yourself i always like extra input anyways. 

• edited August 2012

Thanks for the requests guys, I'll be taking a look at them today and they should hopefully be on the clinic at 8 tomorrow.

If anyone else has hands that they'd like to be shown please post the hand ID (and hand history if you want) and i'll be sure to take a look at them

Cheers

Louis

• edited August 2012
    Hand History #548776546 (20:49 02/08/2012from tonights 1200 mini bh 

was a pretty sick beat ..

i new i shouldnt have called but because i raise so much
     i thought i would follow true with my action lucky me :)