You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goodwood Horses 01/8/12

edited August 2012 in Betting Chat
2.35 Goodwood  Olympic Glory 3/1
4.55                      Keene Dancer 4/1

xxxxxxxxxxx

3.45                     Rule Book 7/1
4.20                       Cut No Ice SP

xxxxxxxxxx

5.30                    Red Seventy 16/1
                            Redvers  8/1
                             Atlantis Star 25/1

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Forgot to do my Four candles ratings yesterday and surprise surprise I get Landaman, Uppercut and Chaicha maidee up.

Now I know you are not interested in my boasting so here are some for today and I hope I havent put the mockers on them.

iiii CHIGUN - 4.55 Goodwood 6-1, now i dont know if she beat much last time but she won by ten lengths and jock didnt have to touch her. As Henry likes having Goodwood winners and Queally on fire I will give her top rating. ran well for a mile but not going to win , especially with hughes swooping late again.

iii -NAFAATH - 2.00 Goodwood 12-1 best form as 3rd to Simenon over 2m 4f at Royal Ascot. If it takes to the track it should win. However if Hurricane Higgins gets the 2m 5 f watch out for a sneaky Johnston winner. Sorry about Nafaath but hopefully you had a saver on Hurricane Higgins. He was class horse in race and DID get 2m5f, I should never have doubted Mr Johnston.

ii - SCATTER DICE -3.45 Goodwood 6-1 -mightily impressed with her win the other day and as we know Johnston likes Goodwood winners and top claimer on it again. Oh dear , didnt get the best of runs but wouldnt have beaten his stablemate who looked like a handicap snip. Pricewise is obviously better than me!!!

i - THA'IR -2.35 Goodwood 7-1- I know Gosden is going superbly, Blessington won today and Ghurair strongly backed in this but I cant leave this Royal Ascot form alone. Didnt have a clear passage early on but once Frankie gave him the go he destroyed field. Also through their own horses thay should know how good Ghurair is. Well it looked good for 6 and 3/4 furlongs but then didnt get placed. !!!!!! grhhhhh

Father V

Ps my iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii candle rating goes to a certain horse in the 3.10     
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Goodwood Horses 01/8/12:
    Cape Express @ 6/1  -  2.00 Tha'ir @ 7/1  - 2.30 Sir Graham Wade @ 11/1  - 3.45 Chigun @ 6/1   - 4.55 win doubles. ew trebles. ew Acc.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    You not fancying Frankel today DOHHHHY???
  • edited August 2012
    2.00 romeo montague

2.35 ghurair

3.45 scatter dice

4.20 hasbah

4.55 keene dancer
  • edited August 2012
    I think I'll give Fathers fork handles a go today. gl.
  • edited August 2012
    Good luck splashies
  • edited August 2012
    Have a little look at George Guru 5.30 at Goodwood.

Had a tremendous handicap record over mile and now dropped 2lb. But most importantly last time out 6th to Trade Commisioner and this form is rock solid. 4th Uppercut won yesterday.

Hopefully drop to 7f wont harm him but 16-1 for that form is great value. Also dont get too disappointed if he doesnt win as back to a mile next time he would be very interesting.
    Father V
  • edited August 2012
    200 GOODWOOD  ORSIPPUS 9/1
    345GOOD  SIR GRAHAM WADE  12/1
    455 GOOD  KEENE DANCER  9/2
    530 GOOD  DUBAWI SOUND 3/1
    535 GALW  OUT NOW 8/1

10 X £1 TREBLES
    5 X £1 E/W 4 FOLDS
    £1 E/W ACCUM

GALWAY PLATE 

OUT NOW £20 E/W 8/1
    ALPINE EAGLE £10 E/W 20/1
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Goodwood Horses 01/8/12 : You not fancying Frankel today DOHHHHY???
    Posted by joesman1
    Don't fancy him today mate, got a bad feeling! 
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Goodwood Horses 01/8/12 : Don't fancy him today mate, got a bad feeling! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Chicken!

£0.20
    1. 3.10 GoodwoodFrankel @ 1/20
  • edited August 2012
    3.45  SCATTER DICE THE JOHNSTON FACTOR AROUND 7/1 AND BOLTED UP LAST TIME OUT SURE TO GO CLOSE
  • edited August 2012
    my e w horses to get on today
    1. 2.00 Goodwood Hurricane Higgins @ 16/1
    2. 3.45 Goodwood Sir Graham Wade @ 11/1
    3. 4.20 Goodwood BinYoumzain @ 10/1
    4. 2.35 Goodwood- Better Place Odds Olympic Glory @ 3/1
  • edited August 2012
    Well done Chefboy79, 2 up and 2 to go
  • edited August 2012

modest 5er e/w chilworth icon 33/1 in the next

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Goodwood Horses 01/8/12 : Chicken! £0.20 3.10 Goodwood Frankel @ 1/20
    Posted by splashies
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Goodwood Horses 01/8/12 : booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
    Posted by splashies
    nice 1 splashies hope that makes up for the miss on Garrigus Sunday evening. Dont go squandering it all now in one go!
  • edited August 2012
    grrrrrrrrrrrr dam i didnt realise m .johnston had 2 in the race and the 2nd string wins gutted sir graham wade :( 
  • edited August 2012
    Chefboy going superbly with 3 out of four. Well done mate. And to others who have got some money back.

Also sorry to my followers as none of my four candles tips have come in yet and to really rub it in, VERY SORRY, but two of my second strings have come in , in Hurricane Higgins and Sir Graham Wade for a very nice ew double. I could be very well off if George Guru can do it but wouldnt be surprised to see Johnston win that race as well with Galacian.

Father V
  • edited August 2012
    No worries Father, I always seem to follow you on a bad day :(

Gl Chefboy hope ur last 1 comes in too.
  • edited August 2012
    Wonder what kinda bet/stakes chefboy has on those 4!!!!

Guna be listening to the commentry of the nxt race, hope it comes in for a potentially HUGEEEEE payday. gl man.
  • edited August 2012
    chefboy did u follow pricwise in the racing post he tipped up hurricane higgins and sir graham wade 
  • edited August 2012
    No worries Father, I always seem to follow you on a bad day :( Gl Chefboy hope ur last 1 comes in too.
    Posted by splashies

Me and you both splashies 90% of time I post a tip on here it loses, thats whu I cant see myself getting the really big money with George Guru
  • edited August 2012

hi all sorry last one was such a 3 legged nag lol

dohhhhh i did it in a lucky 15 ew to a 25p stake not bad as outlade £7.50 returned £311 not a bad day at the office

and i do follow pricewise at weekend but couldnt believe he tipped them i normally look for big moves on the markets early some times it works some times its a massive misstake lol
    gl all tomorrow

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Goodwood Horses 01/8/12 : Me and you both splashies 90% of time I post a tip on here it loses, thats whu I cant see myself getting the really big money with George Guru
    Posted by vaigret
    No chance because I have backed it too :(
  • edited August 2012
    my e w horses to get on today 2.00 Goodwood Hurricane Higgins @ 16/1 3.45 Goodwood Sir Graham Wade @ 11/1 4.20 Goodwood BinYoumzain @ 10/1 2.35 Goodwood- Better Place Odds Olympic Glory @ 3/1
    Posted by chefboy79
    Wow! Good selections!
  • edited August 2012
    my e w horses to get on today 2.00 Goodwood Hurricane Higgins @ 16/1 3.45 Goodwood Sir Graham Wade @ 11/1 4.20 Goodwood BinYoumzain @ 10/1 2.35 Goodwood- Better Place Odds Olympic Glory @ 3/1
    Posted by chefboy79
    nice one bud!!!
  • edited August 2012
    oh splashies you jonah, finished 5th and not paying 1,2, 3, 4, 5.

Would have been at least a nice place treble if not the £5000 I was hoping for.

Oh well have to settle for the 225-1 double.

By the way how did they back Dubawi Sound down to 11/8 fav when George Guru who had beaten it was 25-1 .

AND BEAT IT AGAIN

Well done everybody who had a good day