You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

joke

edited August 2012 in Area 51
since i posted a link 30 mins ago, i went back on cash games then got done on river  again i warn ev1 to be careful with hands on this site because whats goin on is  not normal shame on you sky poker, i hope u dont cancel this post because truth hurts and people should know

Comments

• edited August 2012
    They are not cancelling it they are moving it to where it should be.
    AREA 51
    Now you can say it is 9 out of 11 which will make your argument that much stronger .
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to joke:
    since i posted a link 30 mins ago, i went back on cash games then got done on river  again i warn ev1 to be careful with hands on this site because whats goin on is  not normal shame on you sky poker, i hope u dont cancel this post because truth hurts and people should know
    Posted by neluck
    Hi neluck
    We all get beat on the river, some more often than others, depending on how you play the hand.

What level you playing at?

Why not post a hand up in the "Poker Clinic" and lets see if we can help you with your game and advice how you may have been able reduce the possibility of getting outdrawn on the river.

I know it can be frustrating, but listening to advice can really help your game.

Regards
    Pokertrev 
  • edited August 2012

Jonjo is correct. As far as I can see, the Post was not "cancelled", it was moved to Area 51.

I think it is now HERE 
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: joke:
    In Response to joke : Hi neluck We all get beat on the river, some more often than others, depending on how you play the hand. What level you playing at? Why not post a hand up in the "Poker Clinic" and lets see if we can help you with your game and advice how you may have been able reduce the possibility of getting outdrawn on the river. I know it can be frustrating, but listening to advice can really help your game. Regards Pokertrev 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    sorry trevor, no matter how good u play a hand. u will get the bad callers who hit..  after studies made . the %s dont add up true yet. maybe in another 250,000 hands, mine might start to even out
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: joke : sorry trevor, no matter how good u play a hand. u will get the bad callers who hit..  after studies made . the %s dont add up true yet. maybe in another 250,000 hands, mine might start to even out
    Posted by bigal36903
    What studies? Show them to us, and people might stop laughing at you.

They'll prob laugh harder.

But it's risk/reward innit. 

• edited August 2012
    we are not showing anything DOOHHHH. just collecting even more bs..   ohh shock i lost again to yet another 3 outer....

we shall still collect and compile the bs...   when you and others say that so many hands r not enough..  wait and see
  • edited August 2012
    well my tracking software tells me i am still running at 38% less than i shud be with over pair vs under pair

not too bad for 18 months
  • edited August 2012
    neluck. get use to losing with the better hand pre all-in, then you want notice it as much..  that percentage is about right..
  • edited August 2012
    well my tracking software tells me i am still running at 38% less than i shud be with over pair vs under pair not too bad for 18 months
    Posted by bigal36903
    This is the flaw in the pen and paper method of data accumulation. analysis and interpretation u see. 
  • edited August 2012
    Jonjo is correct. As far as I can see, the Post was not "cancelled", it was moved to Area 51. I think it is now HERE  
    Posted by Tikay10
    How ironic that your pictured with a pair of aces on the community home page, i wonder how many times they hold up on this horrible dodgy site. Laughable in my opinion and it is simply my opinion!! 
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to joke:
    Posted by neluck
    i think they rent a cheaper version of rng and yes its always the river that donk u oh and bad play
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to joke:
    Posted by neluck

this made my day :D

& your name )

maybe change your name to luckybugger or something :D