You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Russia got to be good thing in olympics

edited August 2012 in Betting Chat
Russia are currently 5/4 to be the top European country for gold medals! In Beijing we had our highest gold medal total (other than 1908) of 19 and I don't think we will repeat that this year. In 2008 Russia beat us by 4, achieving 23 gold medals. A tally around this mark will be more than enough to finish 3rd once again IMO. 

As for the price I think it may be worth waiting to see if GB keep up there gold medal rush for for 1 or 2 days and therefore let Russia drift out a little further, however with the athletics starting tomorrow and the wrestling soon to follow I think the price is big enough ATM to be considered very decent value. 

Comments

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Russia got to be good thing in olympics:
    Russia are currently 5/4 to be the top European country for gold medals! In Beijing we had our highest gold medal total (other than 1908) of 19 and I don't think we will repeat that this year. In 2008 Russia beat us by 4, achieving 23 gold medals. A tally around this mark will be more than enough to finish 3rd once again IMO.  As for the price I think it may be worth waiting to see if GB keep up there gold medal rush for for 1 or 2 days and therefore let Russia drift out a little further, however with the athletics starting tomorrow and the wrestling soon to follow I think the price is big enough ATM to be considered very decent value. 
    Posted by Curt360x27
    Mmmm. Stil decent value Mr 'patriotic' curt??