You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

laughable

edited August 2012 in Area 51
sky advertising new  cash for points as if they are giving us something special , they are the worst site for rake back by a country mile , this is laughable, someone tell me im wrong and illl take it all back, come on sky , try and compete with other sites and make your customers a tad more happy

Comments

• edited August 2012

Judging by this and your previous posts I think it will take a lot more than a rake back increase to make you happy. I hope you haven't got a cat.

• edited August 2012
    You're wrong.

Good now I've said this as requested I'm moving this thread to Area 51.  Happy trails.
  • edited August 2012

strike three.  you're out.

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable:
    You're wrong. Good now I've said this as requested I'm moving this thread to Area 51.  Happy trails.
    Posted by TommyD
    how am i wrong then tommyd, jus cos ur in love with sky poker ,pls take them blinkers off ,u get looked after because  u hit  priorty, but surely 1% of all sky players should not b the onlys 1s that benefit, what about the other 99%
  • edited August 2012
    hi neluck,
    c4p is wot u make it,imo
    i only play low stake dym but if u multi-table & r prepared 2 put in some effort, c4p is a great plus as it is the 1 thing in poker that is going 2 guarantee you a definitive return each month.
    :)
    dev
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable : how am i wrong then tommyd, jus cos ur in love with sky poker ,pls take them blinkers off ,u get looked after because  u hit  priorty, but surely 1% of all sky players should not b the onlys 1s that benefit, what about the other 99%
    Posted by neluck
    Thank you for launching into me Sir.  You asked for someone to tell you you were wrong so I did.  You offered no evidence, proof or back up to your statement, just a bucket full of bile.  As such I see no reason to offer anything in return.  However I have played on a ton of sites and I find the C4P system here to be competitive with other rakeback systems on other sites.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm no poker expert, just the casual player and i once shared the same thoughts as the OP, however after trying other top sites, the only difference i came to cross was the currency. Coming from just a normal player i hope this sways your opinion about sky poker. Take Care.
  • edited August 2012
    At least it's simple.

On other sites you have to get the points then figure out how much is cash and how much is for freebies etc etc.

The Widget is just there in black and white. You have this many points, which means this much cash. Simple.
  • edited August 2012
    I think a lot more people would understand what you are saying if you came up with some figures to prove your point, rather than just posting negative tripe with no substance.
  • edited August 2012
    Ive got to say that i am happy with the cash for points scheme sky are running but 1 thing i dont understand is the way points are given out for certain things.

1 example is that the other day i played HU cash and during the time i played i paid more than £4 in rake for which i received 4 c4ps and yet i could play a £3 russian roullete paying 30p rake and receive 3 c4ps.

So how is it i can make 4 points for paying £4 rake and 3 points for paying 30p rake ?

Like i say i am not having a pop at sky because i am very happy with the c4ps scheme but it would be nice to know exactly how things worked because until i played HU the other day i was under the impression that everyone would receive the same % of rakeback on everything they pay but that is obvi not correct judging by what i said above.

TYIA

Daz
  • edited August 2012
    Ive got to say that i am happy with the cash for points scheme sky are running but 1 thing i dont understand is the way points are given out for certain things. 1 example is that the other day i played HU cash and during the time i played i paid more than £4 in rake for which i received 4 c4ps and yet i could play a £3 russian roullete paying 30p rake and receive 3 c4ps. So how is it i can make 4 points for paying £4 rake and 3 points for paying 30p rake ? Like i say i am not having a pop at sky because i am very happy with the c4ps scheme but it would be nice to know exactly how things worked because until i played HU the other day i was under the impression that everyone would receive the same % of rakeback on everything they pay but that is obvi not correct judging by what i said above. TYIA Daz
    Posted by _ARAZI_

the inforation is in the c4p section.  

u can grind alot of points from sng...  but for good points u need high lvl cash in happy hours
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable : the inforation is in the c4p section.   u can grind alot of points from sng...  but for good points u need high lvl cash in happy hours
    Posted by bigal36903

Ive read all the c4ps stuff mate but i still carnt understand how i can make 4 points for paying £4 rake to sky on a HU cash table and at the same time make 3 points for paying 30p rake to sky in a £3 russian roulette.

Just dosnt seem to make sense to me because on that amount of c4ps nobody in their right mind would play HU cash tables.
  • edited August 2012
    Just understand that sky poker in a mere spot on the face of online poker!! Worst site??? I would defo say so by a country mile!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable : Ive read all the c4ps stuff mate but i still carnt understand how i can make 4 points for paying £4 rake to sky on a HU cash table and at the same time make 3 points for paying 30p rake to sky in a £3 russian roulette. Just dosnt seem to make sense to me because on that amount of c4ps nobody in their right mind would play HU cash tables.
    Posted by _ARAZI_
    lol you don't need rake playing me at those russians :)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable : lol you don't need rake playing me at those russians :)
    Posted by lennyh

lol mate :)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable : lol you don't need rake playing me at those russians :)
    Posted by lennyh
    Nah m8, he`s too easy!!!!! lolz
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    _ARAZI_ Small blind  500.00 500.00 0.00
    davelufc Big blind  500.00 1000.00 0.00
     Your hole cards
    • A

_ARAZI_ Show
    • K
    • Q

davelufc Show
    • A

Flop

Turn

• A

River

davelufc Win Full House, 8s and Aces 1000.00  1000.00
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: laughable : Nah m8, he`s too easy!!!!! lolz Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance _ARAZI_ Small blind   500.00 500.00 0.00 davelufc Big blind   500.00 1000.00 0.00   Your hole cards A 3       _ARAZI_ Show K Q       davelufc Show A 3       Flop     8 8 4       Turn     A       River     8       davelufc Win Full House, 8s and Aces 1000.00   1000.00
    Posted by davelufc

I got beat with a straight flush in one of those a few weeks ago mate so i am never happy when i only get dealt KQ off lol nh :) 

Good luck

Daz