You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

funny people?

edited August 2012 in The Shed
 Yes Funny People are needed in the Shed.!   

By definition of the word Funny is meant   ......  Funny Ha Ha .... not ..... Funny peculiar.

If you think you're Funny Ha Ha then please post your Name and Credentials on this Thread.   

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Frankie Howard
  • edited August 2012

Tommy Cooper ......Barrel maker who enlists in British army.

oops wrong place sorry

• edited August 2012
    Bob Monkhouse 
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012

Michael Crawford!

• edited August 2012

Laurel and Hardy

Hollywood is at this moment making a modern version which will be relesed december this year

starring John Prescott and William Hague
       Its a remake of the 60s film "im allright jack".

ps If anyone gets the impression i have a dislike of our mps your 100% right.
  • edited August 2012
    Billy Connelly.

leaves me in stitches every time.
  • edited August 2012
    Kevin Bridges... nuff said. 
  • edited August 2012

ME
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: funny people?:
    In Response to Re: funny people? : Prove it.!
    Posted by logdon
    prove it ??
    i have no need, in all our previous posts, i have outwitted you at every turn.
    and if you and paige55 need any evidence..........

JUST LOOK TO ANY OF MY POSTS............nuf said
  • edited August 2012
    Frankie Boyle (braces himself)
  • edited August 2012

so logdon wishes me to prove im a funny guy, by telling some form of jokular tale or even
    telling some amussing doublett.
    could it be that a wittisism based on someone elses bad luck or
    of the situation that arises when three people of different nationalities arrive in a pub?
    now, jokes as such are subjective, someone may find something really funny, but on the other hand, others may find
    the same thing a piece of bad taste.

so for me to tell YOU a joke that YOU find funny, i would have to assume that you have a sense of humour
    and it would have to be similar to mine.
    furthermore, the ability to "TELL A JOKE" does not make anyone funny.

i can state that i am a funny guy, because of my after dinner speaking.

AFTER DINNER I SPEAK
  • edited August 2012
    John Cleese Fawlty Towers
  • edited August 2012
    Wilfred Brambles Steptoe & Son
  • edited August 2012
    You've got to Laugh Missus ......... who said that.!
    Posted by logdon
                      FRANKIE  HOWARD
  • edited August 2012
  • edited August 2012

GEORGE W BUSH

NOW THERES A MAN THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHT AT
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: funny people? : Gotcha ........ It was me that said "That"     see how funny I am?   Hubby said,  " Your so funny you should be on the Stage.! The Deadwood Stage. ?  He's such a Flatterer.!  
    Posted by logdon
    yes i think you should be on the stage.
    your sheer presence would brighten up a whole theatre.
    the humour and mirth that would have audiences rolling in the isles, with real belly laughs.
    people would hear about you and would come from miles around, and they would queue for hours
    just to be able to tell their grandchildren that yes I WAS THERE I SAW LOGDON

so do everyone a favour and throw of your shakles of inhibition

AND RUN AWAY  TO THE THEATRE
  • edited August 2012

oh yes logdon, i can see your wit shine through.

to say i would be your No 2 fan........
    you have used a numral metaphor for a bodily function, to describe my position on your fan list.
    AMAZING how do you dream up these comical replies to my posts ??
    im still laughing at the way you place grammatical and spelling errors into your posts,
    its sheer comic genius.

MORE I SAY. you should publish your pearls of mirth and comic observations, it would
    be an instant best seller, and propell you to the forefront of the world comedy stage.
    it would be a sad loss to the forum, but one we would have to bare,
    our loss would be the worlds gain.
  • edited August 2012

jewels, every time you utter words in any order, they become jewels of comic verse.
    and your modesty becomes you, only 3 fans needed ??
    im sure that would never be enough.
    spike may have written down jokes but, im sure you are a uniqe tallent, with the ability to ad-lib
    to any jibe or joke pointed in your direction, this does not come from joke books.

so how to encourage you to leave the forum and give yourself to the world ?????

ILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THIS

but paige 55.......... LEAVE MY VODKA  ALONE
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: funny people? : Ernie the fastest Milkman in the West.?    "Benny's Angels"
    Posted by logdon[/QUOTE

Ernie. Song was xmas no 1 in 1971. That two gun Ted from Teddington was a bad lad!!!
  • edited August 2012
    To be honest I don't really understand how the 3-way conversation that's gone on with you, Paige or bluereid ties in with the thread subject. It kind of hurt my head trying, too!

If the thread can get itself back on topic I have no problems keeping it open. 
  • edited August 2012

Sky Dave - cracks me up every time :)
  • edited August 2012
    To be honest I don't really understand how the 3-way conversation that's gone on with you, Paige or bluereid ties in with the thread subject. It kind of hurt my head trying, too! If the thread can get itself back on topic I have no problems keeping it open. 
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    L.S.D would probably help

• edited August 2012
    Sky Dave - cracks me up every time :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Seriously, help! What is going on? I thought it was a thread about naming comedians and then.... well, I lost the thread. Literally. :)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: funny people? : Seriously, help! What is going on? I thought it was a thread about naming comedians and then.... well, I lost the thread. Literally. :)
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    IF YOU LOOK BACK AT  MY POST in answer to  funny people i said............ME
    thats when the post veered slightly, then turned left, then right.
    ive had numerous posts and replies to anything logdon has posted.
    this one is no different, having a laugh with LOGDON and PAIGE 55

sky dave, these posts dont  have to have a direction, its just a bit of fun where everyone can join in.
    theres a long history between ME, LOGDON and PAIGE 55 where any given topic can  be used to
    expand  our brand of humour, as there are NO JOKES, it cant be a joke of the day, there is no POKER content
    so cant be in general poker chat.
    also there is no abuse ( other than self ridicule )
    sometimes though there is sheer comic genius...i refer you to logdons .. SPACE ADVENTURE.

i hope this helps you to understand.
  • edited August 2012

LOGDON.. i think i have the solution, HOW TO GET YOU AWAY FROM THE FORUM.
    the world deserves to know of your wit and humour, however,
    YOU have to GO TO JAIL.
    PAIGE55 will then visit you, bringing all sorts of goodies, including  MY VODKA this would be the moment
    i have waited for to start my MASTER PLAN.

once your in jail, i would inform the authourities about paige55s smuggling and covert deeds to help you.
    this would end up with paige55 being arrested, and put in jail with you.

As there is no internet allowed in jail, the forum would be free.

the shed would be mine....all mine......ha ha ha a stoke of genius
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: funny people? : Ty  Bludreid   But this Person has decided on some sort of vendetta against me and my posts since I referred to him as Rodney from only Fools ...... this was one of my Jokes which he took exception to.  He should grow up and stop abusing his authority as a Sky Employee.   Very Very angry Annie.
    Posted by logdon
    Sorry you see it that way, but the forum is designed to be as inclusive as possible. This thread started about naming funny people and then turned a bit random. To be honest, it's so off-topic it should be closed. 

If in any doubt, it's worth re-reading this sticky about Nonsense/Low-Content threads...