You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HAND REQUESTS - POKER CLINIC 9TH AUGUST

edited August 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited August 2012

Hi Guys,

We could do with some hand requests for the Poker Clinic, so feel free to post them on here.

Cheers

Louis

• edited August 2012
    might aswell contiune my hand requesting tradition lol. 

Interesting hand from the primo on Sunday past i think. My question is, is it worth barreling the turn or should i just check-fold or check-call in this hand? Expessially when we know our opponent is a capable player. 

• edited August 2012
    Hello

Reference a hand from Sundays £110 Bounty Hunter.

2 questions

1. Should i be raising more than i did pre flop with the AK?

2. With this flop and the callers, is it worth me continuation betting on this flop?

Hand Ref 550139087

PS I did knock Scotty77 out of the tournament so the night wasn't all bad ! LOL!

thanks

Memfno
  • edited August 2012
    will you be showing my hand tonite??
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: HAND REQUESTS - POKER CLINIC 9TH AUGUST:
    will you be showing my hand tonite??
    Posted by memfno
    We will try to show it on tomorrow nights Poker Clinic at 8pm
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: HAND REQUESTS - POKER CLINIC 9TH AUGUST:
    might aswell contiune my hand requesting tradition lol.  Interesting hand from the primo on Sunday past i think. My question is, is it worth barreling the turn or should i just check-fold or check-call in this hand? Expessially when we know our opponent is a capable player.  549824923
    Posted by The_Don90
    Thanks for the request Don
  • edited August 2012
    Hand from last nights double stack i made a 3 bet with kk the original raiser called then the guy who had originally called his raise 4 bet i then decided to 5 bet with kk and the flop came a33.  I didnt like the ace so i checked it to him and he jammed.  I felt like he could be doing this with air some of the time and i called.  Should i have folded the jam or are do you think the same as me that he we could be ahead a lot of the time. Hand ID 550826204
  • edited August 2012
    can u show these hands please for poker clinic  539132866is there anyway i can fold this on the flop ? 

think i played this bad as i didnt get maximum value i should of raised the turn but i didnt raise as i didnt want to get reraised or shoved on as it would put me in a tricky spot any advice would be great thanks