You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker HotOMeter

edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
Its brilliant, I have just started using it today and my word it has transformed my game.

Has it improved anyone elses game too?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    i use it all the time its great!!!!

can't understand why q9  dave off is "on fire" and q9 suited is only "great hand" tho

dave
  • edited June 2009
    i was a losing player til i discovered the HotOMeter. Now im dating supermodels and stacking fish left and right. thanks HotOMeter.
  • edited June 2009
    lololololololol offshoot, i think its the worst things about playing on the skypoker tables! all the new players who use it start thinking K-10 are top cards so call raises with it........leading to bad beats!
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker HotOMeter:
    lololololololol offshoot, i think its the worst things about playing on the skypoker tables! all the new players who use it start thinking K-10 are top cards so call raises with it........leading to bad beats!
    Posted by hurst05
    Bring it on.........the more the merrier
  • edited June 2009

Lol brilliant posts guys, since i started using it i've won the lottery, world cup and 22 wsop bracelets!!!

Buy the premium hot-o-meter for only $29.99*

Plus for a limited time get a free grandfather clock!!!!!!

*price excludes $2000000.95 p+p

• edited June 2009
    i was a losing player til i discovered the HotOMeter. Now im dating supermodels and stacking fish left and right. thanks HotOMeter.
    Posted by offshoot
    Can we all use a little bit of discretion and keep the chat about this to PMs please.No need to alert the uninitiated.
    K THNX
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker HotOMeter : Can we all use a little bit of discretion and keep the chat about this to PMs please.No need to alert the uninitiated. K THNX
    Posted by maccol
    sorry mate its too late i have a spam email going out to all sky poker players
    informing them how i can make them winning players,for the princely price of £9.99.........dave
  • edited June 2009
    SORRY BUT THIS THREAD HAS TO STOP!!

I HAVE SPOTTED A SERIOUS FLAW IN THE HOTOMETER

IT TOLD ME TO FOLD 6 2 OFF SUIT,BUT AS I WAS IN THE BIG BLIND AND ALREADY PAID THE 20 CHIPS I FELT THAT I HAD TO CALL THE OTHER PLAYERS ALL IN OF 5000,
    AND THE FLOP WAS 662.

SO I'M SORRY BUT THIS HOTOMETER IS RUBBISH!!!