You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Call of Duty - MW2 - Lack of Morale Fibre?

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Wife gave in and son got it today.

What did you decide regarding the terrorist massacre?

Without hesitation son decided to be a terrorist. I don't usually care as it is just a game and in Call of Duty WaW, I had no issues in killing the Germans trying to surrender.

What di you decide?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Just a game!

PS, hope you're doing it on Veteran not girlie mode ;-)

Finished it a couple of nights ago & gonna tackle some of the special ops now, and clear up some missing 'achievements'.

Enjoy!
  • edited November 2009
    i did play it and i found it very uncomfortable,it is just a game though and thats what you have to remember.
  • edited November 2009
    i can't get on son hogging it. story is great though and action looks great. cannot wait for him to go to bed so i can get a shot.

only lets me play killzone2
  • edited November 2009

I hate killing civvies! I got so frustrated when I couldn't save innocents in dead rising, so purposely killing them in that level was horrible but yeah... just a game!

I'm finding it hard to get into veteran mode again after only just getting my xbox repaired after like 2 months! Having to do it on Hardened for now!

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Call of Duty - MW2 - Lack of Morale Fibre?:
    I hate killing civvies! I got so frustrated when I couldn't save innocents in dead rising, so purposely killing them in that level was horrible but yeah... just a game! I'm finding it hard to get into veteran mode again after only just getting my xbox repaired after like 2 months! Having to do it on Hardened for now!
    Posted by ness4
    Did your xbox get the dreaded red rings of death?  Mine came down with this a few years back but I managed to revive it & then I sold it to CEX the next day for a tidy sum coz I couldn't be bothered with all the hassle if it died again.
  • edited November 2009
    i have had the red rings twice with 2 separate consoles! boo indeed
  • edited November 2009
    just bought assasin's creed 2. am i a geek?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Call of Duty - MW2 - Lack of Morale Fibre? : Did your xbox get the dreaded red rings of death?  Mine came down with this a few years back but I managed to revive it & then I sold it to CEX the next day for a tidy sum coz I couldn't be bothered with all the hassle if it died again.
    Posted by Quagmire72
    Yep ring of death! got a brothers friends dad to repair it, took 2 months because my brothers were taking ages in paying their part... anyways got it back last week and it's still playing up... one red light and when I turn it on I get a message that's in foreign I think... so bought an xbox off a friend but I still have the other one sitting around... What can I do with it!?!?!?
  • edited November 2009
    Couldn't you have just got MS to fix it? You wouldn't have to wait 2 months.

I've got two spares ready lol ... these things are generally terribly unreliable but I've only had one failure so far - my launch day console but it did last a whole 3 years! lol

• edited November 2009
    Yeah I played that level, it wasn't disturbing as they made out just a bit frustrating as you couldn't run in the early part. lol
  • edited November 2009
    just bought assasin's creed 2. am i a geek?
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Yes you are a geek. I just bought it too.

Did you buy the help guide or will you get that information from the net?  I resisted the sales person buy the guide as I am tight and for no other reason.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Call of Duty - MW2 - Lack of Morale Fibre? : Yep ring of death! got a brothers friends dad to repair it, took 2 months because my brothers were taking ages in paying their part... anyways got it back last week and it's still playing up... one red light and when I turn it on I get a message that's in foreign I think... so bought an xbox off a friend but I still have the other one sitting around... What can I do with it!?!?!?
    Posted by ness4

Xbox trouble shooting procedure

1. Restart the console.
    2. If this did not work, there could be a loose cord or cable. First, any cables and power cords that can be removed should be disconnected. Unplug the power cable from the wall plug. Firmly reattach all cables and cords back into the console. Now connect up the power and turn on the console.
    3. If the above step didn't work, then try turning off the console, unplugging the power and then disconnecting the hard drive. Now plug into the power and turn the console back on. If console does not show the three red lights error, turn it off and disconnect the power cord from the wall. Finally, reconnect the hard drive, plug in the power, and turn on the console.
    4. If you are using a defective surge protector, plug strip, or extension cord, your xbox may not be getting adequate power. Try plugging the power brick directly into the wall. This sort of thing happens more often than you might think. My DSL connection used to be very unreliable until I bypassed my surge protector and plugged my modem directly into the wall. I should have done this in the first place rather than making a lot of angry (and useless) phone calls to my internet service provider.
    5. If you think that your machine has overheated, then turn it off and let it cool down. Ensure that the cooling vents are not blocked in any way and keep your Xbox 360 in a ventilated and open area.

Do not place near it any sources of heat. There are obvious sources like heaters and radiators and such. But less obvious sources include the electrical devices that are sitting on top or beneath your xbox.

Try removing any dust buildup inside the machine.

Cool off your console with a small fan.

Tip the console on it's side so that more surface area is exposed to the surrounding air.

Don't forget to keep the power brick cool, so keep it off of shaggy carpeting. Better still, place it on an elevated surface. You can even hang the power brick by its cord off of a hook.

Keep the rear of the console clear. Don't push it up against a wall and keep any debris away. This includes not allowing any cords and cables to get all bunched up in this area.

Don't do any all day gaming marathons. Limit your gaming to just a few hours, then turn it off and let it cool down for a while. The warmer the room temperature is the shorter your playing time should be.

Hope this helps.

• edited November 2009
    JUST SAW THE GAME ON TV . I WANT IT BADLY . LOOKS LIKE PLAYSTATION 2 WILL FINALLY GET REPLACED .
  • edited November 2009
    son fell asleep today and I got to play it, both single player and online. It is very good but I miss the destruction of Battliefield2. Saying that the graphics on PS3 are superb.