You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This made me LOL big time was a nice guy said he hoped sum1 had KK

edited August 2012 in The Poker Clinic

Hand History #550777253 (18:24 08/08/2012)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
s2db2dk2ds Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £90.02
bolly580 Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £47.00
 Your hole cards

XXXXX All-in  £70.10 £70.85 £0.00
kidwiz10 Fold     
sikas Fold     
hhamza162 Fold     
s2db2dk2ds Fold     
bolly580 Fold     
XXXXX Show
  • A
  • A

XXXXX Win  £1.25  £1.25
XXXXXReturn  £69.60 £0.00 £70.85

Comments

• edited August 2012

cant belive you fold there

• edited August 2012
    Leave their aliases out ffs should be a rule against this
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah leaves name in is pretty bad
  • edited August 2012
    He showed so whats the difference?
  • edited August 2012
    lol the fact he showed means we DEFINITELY should take his name out. You're giving free information about another player on a forum to all other players. That could be seen as a form of cheating. 
  • edited August 2012
    plus generally it's quite disrespectful
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah, I generally don't think it's a massively big deal removing names from HHs if you're not insulting anyone's play or it's a relatively straight forward line, but letting every player on the forum know that this guy will just open shove 125BB when he has AA is pretty bad.
  • edited August 2012
    I didnt mean any disrespect just assumed it was a funny hand but guess your right so i just blocke dout the name
  • edited August 2012
    I know you didn't :-) just better that you now know
  • edited August 2012
    Hey folks

Now calm down. He did SHOW his hand after all and now he can adjust his tactics. Pm him if you like to let him know its in the clinic but don't be annoyed on his behalf please. This is just the same as watching the sky 7pm prog and we see the likes of TommyD and the like advertising their play. They effectively show their hands but choose to play. Why not adopt a different strategy than their tv one. It makes sense. Do you think that they ever take advantage of these situaions by playing tighter/looser in 'normal' games. They'd be foolish not to. Its called level three thinking isn't it?

PS Do we really need the likes of "FFS" in the clinic. Surely it's not hard to state your 'shock/horror' with another word, is it? Maybe some meditation would help....
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: This made me LOL big time was a nice guy said he hoped sum1 had KK:
    I didnt mean any disrespect just assumed it was a funny hand but guess your right so i just blocke dout the name
    Posted by kidwiz10

You do realise that the poker clinic is a section of the forum specifically aimed at improving players games.

Posting threads in the clinic in which the only aim is to embarass an individual such as this one, is in my opinion in poor taste.
  • edited August 2012
    I disagree. The television show is why Sky has a lot of the players it has, because lets face it, it isn't a particularly brilliant site. The forum and the tv show make it what it is. Any player who plays on the MASTERCASH tables with a tv icon next to has to be fully aware that their hands can be shown on tv. That's ok. But when someone is posting hands with good information on players on a forum full of players who play on this very site, well, it's not very respectful. It isn't much of a problem - but people should be aware. People might play on certain tables that dont have a tv icon so players can't watch their play. There definitely should be a forum rule where you should take out villains name UNLESS villain is ok with showing it - but in most cases it will be a random hand where villain wont know it's being posted so it should be taken out. So should the result of the hand really but w.e
  • edited August 2012
    Should be moved to BBV. I doubt anyone cares though.