You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Premier League 2012/13 Predictions

edited December 2012 in The Football Corner

1. Manchester United
2. Manchester City
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool

18. West Ham
19. Reading
20. Norwich

Comments

• edited August 2012
    1 man utd no surprise there 2 chelski 3 man city 4 arsenal 20 swansea 19 reading 18 west ham
  • edited August 2012
    Manyoo
    Citeh
    Chelsea
    Liverpool

Swansea
    Reading
    Wigan

We won't go down this year. Despite the fact our full backs are non existent big Sam is experienced enough to keep us up although I do expect it to go to the wire tbh. 
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Premier League 2012/13 Predictions:
    Manyoo Citeh Chelsea Liverpool Swansea Reading Wigan We won't go down this year. Despite the fact our full backs are non existent big Sam is experienced enough to keep us up although I do expect it to go to the wire tbh. 
    Posted by silentbob
    Are you going to be posting your weekly tips Jay?

I for one hope you do, I'd like to follow them for the whole season. See if you can make me some money :D
  • edited August 2012

Dont think you can predict anything until vanPersies future is sorted.
    if he goes to city cant see past them, not sure how he would fair at united dont know if there style of play would suit him.Think Chelsea wil go close this year its beetween those 3 (stating the obvoius).
    4th is anyones guess Liverpool will either be flying or flop with rodgers, discarding carrol is a bold move but signals his intent to stick to his own style of play which will really suit Suarez.
    Relegation think Norwich will struggle without Lambert in charge,Dont think Reading will have enough goals in them to stay up and Southamptons reliance on Ricky Lambert may see them struggle.
    so a tentative

1. CITY
    2. CHELSEA
    3. UNITED
    4. LIVERPOOL

18. SOUTHAMPTON
    19. READING
    20. NORWICH

• edited August 2012
    Manyoo Citeh Chelsea Liverpool Swansea Reading Wigan We won't go down this year. Despite the fact our full backs are non existent big Sam is experienced enough to keep us up although I do expect it to go to the wire tbh. 
    Posted by silentbob
    Brave words about the Hammers Diarra will be a good signing though.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Premier League 2012/13 Predictions : Are you going to be posting your weekly tips Jay? I for one hope you do, I'd like to follow them for the whole season. See if you can make me some money :D
    Posted by splashies
    Yes bud, time permitting I'll be looking to do it every week this season. Think I'm gonna keep a spreadsheet this term to help tracks winnings/losses
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Premier League 2012/13 Predictions : Brave words about the Hammers Diarra will be a good signing though.
    Posted by BADBOY985
    It's only cos Allardyce is in charge. There's no one else that we could realistically get that I'd trust with our squad. Diarra looks like a quality striker but we're screaming out for defensive reinforcements, particularly in the full back positions. I know George McCartney was a cheap option to fill the left back void but he's championship quality at best.
  • edited August 2012
    Man c
    Chels
    Man u
    Arsen

Norwich
    Reading
    Soton
  • edited August 2012
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Arsenal

Sunderland
    Reading
    QPR
  • edited August 2012
    Top 7 imo

Manchester City
    Manchester United
    Chelsea
    Spurs

Arsenal
    Everton 
    Liverpool

Bottom 3

Norwich
    Swansea
    West Ham
  • edited August 2012
    Defoe top scorer 50/1. About to join a new club and play regular football, huge value. 
  • edited December 2012

Re: Premier League 2012/13 Predictions

posted at 11/8/2012 9:04 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 27/1/2012
    Last: 4/12/2012
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Arsenal

Sunderland
    Reading
    QPR
    relegation positions spot on :) just realised I put Man Utd for 1st & 3rd; meant Man City 3rd