You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HAND REQUESTS - POKER CLINIC 16TH AUGUST

edited August 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Morning all. Thanks for all the interesting stories and hand requests in last night's show.

I'm in the office doing the prep for thursday's show and we still need some hand requests for the Poker Clinic, so if you've got anything you'd like us to take a look at please post the hand ID, where the hand is from and a brief description.

Cheers
  • edited August 2012
    Did i make a bad call here?  Raised with qk cbet the flop and my opponont open jammed.  I felt it looked too bluffy as to why he would open jam here with a big hand and so i put him on a random king or jack or something like 910.  Should i have folded?  Hand id 553192821
  • edited August 2012
    Hi folks

My probs concern high pocket pairs.....

hand no 518196278 Just want to ask whether this was the correct way to play this hand
       hand no. 518139347 Is the fold correct do you feel? No reads.
       hand no 517687295 Early tournament. Am i better just calling the raise or is the reraise ok? Should i be looking for a big pay off at this stage...
  • edited August 2012
    a intresting hand for poker clinic  can u show these hands please for poker clinic  539132866is there anyway i can fold this on the flop or turn such a tricky spot