You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL GAME!!! HITSQUAD COLOURS EARNED!! CHUFFED!

Hi folks,
Hope youll forgive me for the good beat post. I just had to put it in for posterity!!!!

This hand went a long way to getting me my Team Hitsquad colours in the DTD last night and well as the AA i got two hands later that doubled me up again. Bubbled at FT but the Shirt was in the bag by then....well chuffed!

Oh, by the way, the same player got the receiving end of of both hands and was out a couple of hands after from a strong position. Sorry it ran like that fella. Hope you understood my euphoria in the chat as team capt was watching and i'd dropped the mouse and only just managed to put the bet in before timer expired. I had AA Ai called and cracked by 32s(yes 3, 2 of spades...he got straight to my set) in a DYM recently by a player who went on to tell me in chat how he'd been to vegas four times, successfully each time! All i could do was write "respect m8" and then kicked the virtual cat!!

Small blind 600.00600.0019094.50profman15Big blind 1200.001800.003204.50 Your hole cardsAA   LFBFold    SammydridFold    HITMAN_RV

ShowQ9   profman15ShowAA   Flop  6A3   Turn  J   River  A   profman15WinFour Aces8809.00 8809.00