You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PLAYERS REQUIRED NOW

edited August 2012 in The Football Corner
hi all set up a league in skysports fantasy football DTD FB LEAGUE
Pin:
8015692 password is monday 
£2 
Prize Split:
1st - 50%, 2nd - 25%, 3rd - 15%, 4th - 10% fill it up asap it will add to banter on monday nites during the year!!!!

Comments

• edited August 2012
    In Response to PLAYERS REQUIRED NOW:
    hi all set up a league in skysports fantasy football DTD FB LEAGUE Pin: 8015692 password is monday  £2  Prize Split: 1st - 50%, 2nd - 25%, 3rd - 15%, 4th - 10% fill it up asap it will add to banter on monday nites during the year!!!!
    Posted by dubmaster
    Theres also a £10 league in Punters corner and Football corner with the details - leaguename - password and pin) set up by Barbie59

You can enter the same team in both leagues if you want (£12 for whole season - Can,t be bad) - Only 5 days to go

GL

MP
    Prize Split:1st - 60%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 10%

Entered yours as well Dub but cant seem to post on message board - error message :

There was a problem with processing your form:

• Invalid message passed..

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: PLAYERS REQUIRED NOW:
    In Response to PLAYERS REQUIRED NOW : Theres also a £10 league in Punters corner and Football corner with the details - leaguename - password and pin) set up by Barbie59 You can enter the same team in both leagues if you want - Only 5 days to go GL MP Prize Split: 1st - 60%, 2nd - 30%, 3rd - 10%
    Posted by MP33

have done already:)
  • edited August 2012
    JUST JOINED, TEAM NAME = 1

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
  • edited August 2012
    I'm in. Quick tip for all you footie punters. Defoe to be top scorer at 50/1. On the verge of move and sure to be up there if playing regularly 
  • edited August 2012

IN! Good luck all.

• edited August 2012
    I joined this on saturday. First time I've played the sky sports 1 but made a good start :)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: PLAYERS REQUIRED NOW:
    I'm in. Quick tip for all you footie punters. Defoe to be top scorer at 50/1. On the verge of move and sure to be up there if playing regularly 
    Posted by 68Trebor
    I don,t see why he,s want to move at the minute as he,s the only striker theyve got
  • edited August 2012

Only reason he wont move is if he gets regular footie at spurs. Either way he will play a lot more than last year. Makes that a win/win in my book. 1 game = 1 goal. Backed him in doubles and trebles with Blackstock 33/1 in championship and Hughes 33/1 in Div 1.