You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nice n friendly oppo

Out of interest, howcome you're only posting the last hand when he has 140 chips left?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Took quite a bit of abuse at the table from my oppo all game.The final parting shot was "you really are a lucky c***"!! Now this is the sort of hand I was gettin "lucky" with all game.Ahead most of the time etc.Left his/her name out to avoid embarrassment.Maybe this should be in general poker chat.Soz if in wrong area.
    Ps.Was a £5 hyper.Now I still get browned off from time to time when I get beat,but never resort to that sort of name calling.Where is the love?lol

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancexxxSmall blind 25.0025.00140.00bignoise10Big blind 50.0075.00785.00 Your hole cardsAQ   xxxAll-in 140.00215.000.00bignoise10Call 115.00330.00670.00xxxShow810   bignoise10ShowAQ   Flop  5K9   Turn  J   River  2   bignoise10WinAce high330.00 1000.00
  • edited August 2012
    Why would you post this?
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Nice n friendly oppo:
    Why would you post this?
    Posted by percival09
    For a strt its in the wrong place man.However is it ok to sit through a game and let someone give you dogs abuse for no reason?At what point do you stop "gettin on with it" and decide why should I be bothered havin this in my chat box?I know you can switch it off etc but it was just a point of view of mine that my oppo used words that were unacceptable.I am big enough and ugly enough to take it but what I should have posted previously was that when it comes to important things, is losin a fiver that much of a problem that it gives you the right to get so wound up that you can dish that nonsense out.Wtihout goin over old ground from previous threads of mine,tis only a game and dosent need to be brought down to a level that can be overly insulting to any oppo.I and many others have bigger issues than havin someone go off on one at me.Thats why I posted this.
    Cheers 
    Paul
    Ps please move to gpc
  • edited August 2012
    To be honest, if it's in Hypers, then you just gotta sit there and take it, it's just the way there are. If you get it all in with AKo v 72o, there's still about 40% chance the 72 is gonna win.

Hypers are swingy.

P.S. perfectly standard call from you with his stack and the blinds.
  • edited August 2012
    Did you report him to CC about the abuse?
  • edited August 2012
    Appreciate the response folks.To respond,no I didnt report him.The reason I posted (maybe not as well as I could have) was to maybe ask at what stage does someone get so wound up that they carry on like this.TBH after the game I found it amusing.Insulting but amusing lol.Its just that with so much else to be concerned with outside of the game,why treat it like its the be all and end all after a defeat.I've been wound up mesel previously but never used that language.That was a long time ago cos bigger fish to fry etc.Re the response from lambert,I,ve played you a few times at the hypers and you,ve been nothing but courteous and friendly m8,so I disagree slightly that you have to "sit there and take it".If the game makes you carry on  like that language wise then maybe it isnt the game for you,be hypers or others.
    Cheers 
    Paul
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Nice n friendly oppo:
    Appreciate the response folks.To respond,no I didnt report him.The reason I posted (maybe not as well as I could have) was to maybe ask at what stage does someone get so wound up that they carry on like this.TBH after the game I found it amusing.Insulting but amusing lol.Its just that with so much else to be concerned with outside of the game,why treat it like its the be all and end all after a defeat.I've been wound up mesel previously but never used that language.That was a long time ago cos bigger fish to fry etc.Re the response from lambert,I,ve played you a few times at the hypers and you,ve been nothing but courteous and friendly m8,so I disagree slightly that you have to "sit there and take it".If the game makes you carry on  like that language wise then maybe it isnt the game for you,be hypers or others. Cheers  Paul
    Posted by bignoise10

Hi Big'

Good on ya. We should have bigger things on our minds than the outcome of a T for a paltry amount. I have and i know you have too Big. Lets just report any lout on the site...full stop.

I had some lout at very start of 12k bh sem sat address us all in a foul way. Fine i thought as i wrote his name down and the game number in prep of reporting him. He efff'd at someone who suck out then went all in for 8-10 consecutive hands(except when i had KK unfortunately!). It was just a matter of time before he went . Someone called an all in of his. He lost and gratefully i wrote 'good riddance...taxi' in chat for the amusement of the others only to find he still had a few chips!!!  'Ooops' in chat did not get the friendly response i expected. "language Timothy" after another outburst also fell on not so nice ears. Anyway he was ou ta coupleof hands later and i suggested to the others we all report him. "Get a iife" was the response from one of the remaining players(actually one who hadn't been there at the start).
    Poker on here at low levels is meant to be a laugh. I'd satellited into that sat so had spent £1.60 on it...woopee for a couple of hours entertainment. Someone effing and jeffing and being nasty is not my idea of that.

So i will report anyone who upsets my night. And i did....
    PS The chap who said 'get a life' sucked out on the river on my all in. I put 'WP GL GUYS ' in chat ...now isn't that better?....(he was gracious enough to put 'TY UL'....i felt better...then kicked the virtual cat!)