You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Footy this weekends accumalator

edited August 2012 in Betting Chat
my footy bet for weekend think they all win 

fulham 5/6 to beat norwich 
liverpool 10/11 to beat west brom 
west ham 5/4 to beat villa 
man utd 5/6 to beat everton 

£5 returns £72 cant be bad :)

Comments

• edited August 2012
    west ham to beat villa, lol hope not hehe.

gl tho
  • edited August 2012
    I couldn't be having that price on liverpool away. I would take them out.

GL though
  • edited August 2012
    United usually struggle at Everton and as curt says Liverpool are always an accy killer
  • edited August 2012
    1. Ross County v Celtic Celtic -1 @ 6/5
    2. Sheffield United v Shrewsbury Sheffield United -1 @ 11/8
    3. Nottingham Forest v Bristol City Nottingham Forest @ 10/11
    4. Birmingham v Charlton Birmingham @ 5/6
    5. West Brom v Liverpool Liverpool @ evens
    6. Cardiff v Huddersfield Cardiff @ 5/6

10er accum

I like Everton's chances of causing upset on Monday night

• edited August 2012
    blackburn 9/5
    cheltenham 4/5
    notts forest 5/6
    birmingham 5/6
    man utd 5/6

£20 acca
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Footy this weekends accumalator:
    west ham to beat villa, lol hope not hehe. gl tho
    Posted by ms-tree
    +1
  • edited August 2012
    fulham
    liverpool
    blackburn
    sheff utd

10 accum 136.05 payout  good luck all
  • edited August 2012
    As it's the opening weekend it's just the one bet for me today. Always have to tread carefully in the opening weeks as you've no form to go by & new players are still bedding in.

QPR to beat Swansea (H) @ 20/21
    Liverpool to beat West Brom (A) @ 5/6
    Leicester to beat Peterborough (H) @ 8/15
    Rotherham to beat Burton (H) @ 4/7

The 4 way pays a little over 15/2

I fancy Swansea will struggle this term what with Brendan Rodgers & Joe Allen departed. Michael Laudrup has no experience of the English leagues & I can't see them being as difficult to beat this term, particularly on the road. Rangers have made a few decent signings & will be looking to be well clear of any relegation trouble this time round. They'll be looking to get off to a flyer here & I reckon they'll do just that.
    Liverpool are gonna be different animals under Brendan Rodgers & they start their campaign at The Hawthorns where they've a decent record. The combination of Suarez & Borini up front looks like it's gonna produce some goals for them. Personally I can see nothing but a relegation battle for West Brom this term. Make no mistake it was certainly Hodgson that kept them comfortably in this division last year despite their home record last term being almost as bad as Blackburn's! Steve Clarke is a good coach but Brian Kidd, Phil Brown & Sammy Lee were all regarded as good coaches & we all know how their managerial careers panned out!
    Leicester are among the favourites for the Championship this term & with Nigel Pearson back at the helm I fancy they'll be there or thereabouts. Peterborough only won 3 on the road in the league last term & it'll be much of the same this time round. The foxes should get off to a good start here.
    It really is a case of out with the old & in with the new for Rotherham this term. New manager, pretty much a new team & most importantly, a brand new stadium. Burton are the visitors for the first competitive game at the New York stadium & I can't see them leaving with anything. Rotherham are favourites for the division & love him or hate him (personally I'm in the hate camp!), Steve Evans knows what it takes.

Good luck peeps

Jay
  • edited August 2012
    I've followed Bell and Jay today.

Gl chaps
  • edited August 2012
    Well I suppose if you're acca's gonna lose then why not crash like that!

Still, we got maximum points & there's another 9 months to get some winnings :-)
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Footy this weekends accumalator:
    Well I suppose if you're acca's gonna lose then why not crash like that! Still, we got maximum points & there's another 9 months to get some winnings :-)
    Posted by silentbob
    Write I must not put Liverpool in and accy 100 times!.