You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

question for the club

edited June 2009 in Sky Poker Live
Hi Guy,
I've just learned that Flush magazine has stopped production.
What is Dave (blando)Bland doing now, and what does this mean for the poker magazine fraternity in general.
This might be good segment for future shows to discuss?

col

Comments

• edited June 2009
    In Response to question for the club:
    Hi Guy, I've just learned that Flush magazine has stopped production. What is Dave (blando)Bland doing now, and what does this mean for the poker magazine fraternity in general. This might be good segment for future shows to discuss? col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Hey Col,

Dave Bland will be joining us on The Club in coming weeks and along with WSOP updates, we'll be finding out what the future has in store!
  • edited June 2009
    any chance of someone looking at the play you r hands requesy on the poker team
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: question for the club:
    In Response to question for the club : Hey Col, Dave Bland will be joining us on The Club in coming weeks and along with WSOP updates, we'll be finding out what the future has in store!
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    Thanks Ling
    Are the shows still going to be all new shows while the WSOP is on, or is there a break coming

yours col
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: question for the club : Thanks Ling Are the shows still going to be all new shows while the WSOP is on, or is there a break coming yours col
    Posted by mr_mbro

Brand new shows being filmed tomorrow! Matt and Dan will be busy bees - as always we're trying to bring you the latest from Sky WSOP 09 team.... But can you belive it, some of them are actually sleeping out there! How rude! So fingers crossed that technology is our friend. 

BUT!!!!!! There will be  a community tournament for all Club fans. I will post the details just as soon as it is confirmed - so get sharpening your skills and boosting your game because Penguin's Army will need to be honed if they are to take down Matt and Dan!

A
  • edited June 2009
    any chance of someone looking at the play you r hands requesy on the poker team
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    I have set these up today and I will let you know tomorrow in the Play My Hand request thread which hands will be going out over the next week or so!