You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Introduction of £3 S&Gs

edited November 2009 in Community Suggestions

Hi all, i wondered if anyone else would back the idea of introducing a full range of £3 S&Gs. I realise there is a £3 DYM but as fas as I can see, that is it. I often play £2 S&Gs and find myself oten entering £5 tournies as well. With my bankroll, a £3 tournament would be a happy medium.

In the Multi-table events the £3 games are always well supported and I think they would be on S&Gs as well.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Introduction of £3 S&Gs:
    Hi all, i wondered if anyone else would back the idea of introducing a full range of £3 S&Gs. I realise there is a £3 DYM but as fas as I can see, that is it. I often play £2 S&Gs and find myself oten entering £5 tournies as well. With my bankroll, a £3 tournament would be a happy medium. In the Multi-table events the £3 games are always well supported and I think they would be on S&Gs as well. Any thoughts?
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    yeah sounds good i'd be up for playing a few of them, would be nice to see some 18seater S&G's that are normal blind levels(ie 10min) at the lower level entry £1/2/3 etc, the speed and scary are to fast for everyone

27,36 even 45 seater S&G would also be good imo
  • edited November 2009
    That's a good shout, I've often wondered why it's only DYM or roulette at those stakes. I play a lot of the £3 DYM along with the £5 ones too