You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Name and shame the "Donks"

edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
hi this thread to to let off steam because you have been beaten by a player who calls with rubbish cards and beats your premium hand.
Its not for bad beat stories,or to abuse the player in question,just name and shame!!!
please copy hand history to thread..

cheers daveyzz

Comments

• edited June 2009
    OK I will start.
    2nd hand in the open i have kq,s
    i call a 250 raise
    the flop kxx
    i bet he go's all in,i call
    he has aa,i hit trip kings on river.

so i'm the 1st donk named and shamed!!!
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Name and shame the "Donks":
    OK I will start. 2nd hand in the open i have kq,s i call a 250 raise the flop kxx i bet he go's all in,i call he has aa,i hit trip kings on river. so i'm the 1st donk named and shamed!!!
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    1732602442009-06-28 21:07:006000.00
    • Q
    • K
    • K
    • K
    • DAVEYZZ won 6000.00 with a Three Kings
  • edited June 2009
    i had aa v a guy called daveyzz ... i put the donk all in..he calls with 8/3 n hits 333.... total donk mr midget,,lololl.. hope ur well m8
  • edited June 2009
    on realistic matter chirpy chip is a donk player.
  • edited June 2009
    i had aa v a guy called daveyzz ... i put the donk all in..he calls with 8/3 n hits 333.... total donk mr midget,,lololl.. hope ur well m8
    Posted by razorkev
    lol@kev
    you are talking rubbish i would never call with 83(must of been 63)......

i fine m8y trust you are too?
  • edited June 2009
    Whats chirpychip done lol i thought he was good?
  • edited June 2009
    chirpy chip  type off plaer u want   on your table   he will donk all is money off to  you
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Name and shame the "Donks" : lol@kev you are talking rubbish i would never call with 83(must of been 63)...... i fine m8y trust you are too?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    im good m8
  • edited June 2009
    Whats chirpychip done lol i thought he was good?
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    he was gutted wen i bet 80p he raises to 3.80 i go all in 18.90.... he calls with ks i had aces,, he tought i was lukkky????????????????? lol
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Name and shame the "Donks" : he was gutted wen i bet 80p he raises to 3.80 i go all in 18.90.... he calls with ks i had aces,, he tought i was lukkky????????????????? lol
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi kev
     Not you as well, at least he didnt call you a fing retarded moron lolol
    col
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Name and shame the "Donks" : Hi kev  Not you as well, at least he didnt call you a fing retarded moron lolol col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    was so so so similar to your hand m8... he didnt get rude tho .
  • edited June 2009
    hes a donk because he called with K's, i see
  • edited June 2009
    hes a donk because he called with K's, i see
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    no errrrrrrrrr....... he thought i was with my aa
  • edited June 2009
    met a guy called WASTE  on 5/10 about 6 months ago never seen him b4,just gave his money away so i duly noted.Now i know im a bit of a donk meself but this guy was calling everything raises,reraises,allins kept reloading lost about £80.Anyway i kept searching for him for about a week couldnt find him,thought it was a one off.last week sat down on a 5/10 and he was there sittin with £20 couldnt believe my luck.Thought he might picked his game up but no he was still the same throwing a party as texas dolly says.Come to the conclusion hes a rich man and money means nowt him and he was having a bit of fun.
  • edited June 2009
    met a guy called WASTE  on 5/10 about 6 months ago never seen him b4,just gave his money away so i duly noted.Now i know im a bit of a donk meself but this guy was calling everything raises,reraises,allins kept reloading lost about £80.Anyway i kept searching for him for about a week couldnt find him,thought it was a one off.last week sat down on a 5/10 and he was there sittin with £20 couldnt believe my luck.Thought he might picked his game up but no he was still the same throwing a party as texas dolly says.Come to the conclusion hes a rich man and money means nowt him and he was having a bit of fun.
    Posted by stokefc
    nice one thanks for info m8,i will go searching!
  • edited June 2009
    Firstly, i should say a coupla things:-
    1) I aint the best player in the world;
    2) I am 1 of the worlds worst for sarcasm/tilt/anger/abuse, so perhaps who am i to talk, BUT, i dont think that this post should be continued. I know Davey 'outed' himself as a donk, and theres some tongue in cheek, but a player has been mentioned as being a bad player and one that should be looked out for. Sky is sposed to be a poker community; i wouldnt like it if i thought ppl were saying these things about me. It could become extremely personal.
    Something to mull over
  • edited June 2009
    Posted by stokefc
    port valeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    i hate stoke
  • edited June 2009
    Firstly, i should say a coupla things:- 1) I aint the best player in the world; 2) I am 1 of the worlds worst for sarcasm/tilt/anger/abuse, so perhaps who am i to talk, BUT, i dont think that this post should be continued. I know Davey 'outed' himself as a donk, and theres some tongue in cheek, but a player has been mentioned as being a bad player and one that should be looked out for. Sky is sposed to be a poker community; i wouldnt like it if i thought ppl were saying these things about me. It could become extremely personal. Something to mull over
    Posted by jayjaydee
    I agree totally Jayjaydee - we all do daft things from time to time and when you are caught out trying to steal etc. with rubbish it always looks bad and you feel a right plonker. I don't mind my opponents thinking I'm a donk or a fish but to have it published on these pages would probably make me go elsewhere to play.  Daveyzz .. what do you think ?
  • edited June 2009
    I bet £10 that TK or the sky mods won't like this thread.
  • edited June 2009
    I bet £10 that TK or the sky mods won't like this thread.
    Posted by JAMIEP
    I raise £33.49
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: Name and shame the "Donks" : I raise £33.49
    Posted by ginge999
    I rereaise ALL IN :-)