You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1 player lucks out everytime

I'm sure we all have this problem but just lately everytime i enter a MTT there seems to be 1 player at the table that hits his cards everytime no matter what his hole cards are but the other night it reached new heights.one player went all in 4 times in about 12 hands and got called with AA KK and AK twice only to turn over rags unsuited unconnected cards yet 4 times they hit the 1 card they needed to hit a miracle straight or flush or any other card they needed to come from being a 10 to 1 under dog to winner.It wasn't only that 1 card they needed even when they needed to hit runner runner they did.I no it happens all the time and people probably think the same about me from time to time but i just wanted to get it off my chest and to give me something to do to while away the time before i come off tilt.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    In Response to 1 player lucks out everytime:
    I'm sure we all have this problem but just lately everytime i enter a MTT there seems to be 1 player at the table that hits his cards everytime no matter what his hole cards are but the other night it reached new heights.one player went all in 4 times in about 12 hands and got called with AA KK and AK twice only to turn over rags unsuited unconnected cards yet 4 times they hit the 1 card they needed to hit a miracle straight or flush or any other card they needed to come from being a 10 to 1 under dog to winner.It wasn't only that 1 card they needed even when they needed to hit runner runner they did.I no it happens all the time and people probably think the same about me from time to time but i just wanted to get it off my chest and to give me something to do to while away the time before i come off tilt.
    Posted by subzero1
    could not agree more,as they all say it is just poker variance lol gl
  • edited August 2012
    Dont play freerolls mush!!!

We all get beats etc,  all part of poker .

If you cant handle it, just find summat else to do.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: 1 player lucks out everytime:
    Dont play freerolls mush!!! We all get beats etc,  all part of poker . If you cant handle it, just find summat else to do.
    Posted by davelufc
    I didn't say i was playing freerolls mush (read the post again) i mainly play in bounty hunters usually £5.50 as i find the play in these is about my level.and i no it's all part of poker all i wanted to do was just get it off my chest.you obviously missed the irony about coming off tilt.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to 1 player lucks out everytime:
    Posted by subzero1
    yea its anoying when you see it but it does turn and its good to have the odd rant to let off steam GL bud stick with it :)