You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable

edited August 2012 in Area 51
Like who flats 15bb with Q9 clubs then calls a 20bb shove 7 players from the bubble vs my QQ its a joke and as soon as i see he had Q9 clubs i said clubs are coming and and guess what they did. Am i a physic no SKY is not being fair to me. Constantly see the worst players being rewarded for being so bad. How can anyone lose 30k on this site thats a joke.

What a load of butterflies it is when people say oh at least your getting it in good lol

MOD Edited - prob should have deleted but replaced your swearing and attempts to beat the filter with nicer words.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    its called varience get over it
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable:
    Like who flats 15bb with Q9 clubs then calls a 20bb shove 7 players from the bubble vs my QQ its a joke and as soon as i see he had Q9 clubs i said clubs are coming and and guess what they did. Am i a physic no SKY is not being fair to me. Constantly see the worst players being rewarded for being so bad. How can anyone lose 30k on this site thats a joke. What a load of butterflies it is when people say oh at least your getting it in good lol MOD Edited - prob should have deleted but replaced your swearing and attempts to beat the filter with nicer words.
    Posted by daveyt86
    ummm because there bad! lose alot! and dont know about br management! hope its not you your talking about here?

Scrub that you seem to have done rediculously well in terms of br considering you only joined this site this year. Are you really for real moaning about this after your luck so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please! GET A GRIP!
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable:
    Like who flats 15bb with Q9 clubs then calls a 20bb shove 7 players from the bubble vs my QQ its a joke and as soon as i see he had Q9 clubs i said clubs are coming and and guess what they did. Am i a physic no SKY is not being fair to me. Constantly see the worst players being rewarded for being so bad. How can anyone lose 30k on this site thats a joke. What a load of butterflies it is when people say oh at least your getting it in good lol MOD Edited - prob should have deleted but replaced your swearing and attempts to beat the filter with nicer words.
    Posted by daveyt86

MOD edit has left it to our imaginations to work out what was originally written.... so much worse.

• edited August 2012

Obv when you are ahead and the other player has clubs you are going to think clubs are coming. Would be weird if you thought diamonds.
    Plus who open raises 15BB?

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable:
    Obv when you are ahead and the other player has clubs you are going to think clubs are coming. Would be weird if you thought diamonds. Plus who open raises 15BB?
    Posted by jonjo75
    What r u on about who open raises 15bb??
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable:
    In Response to Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable : ummm because there bad! lose alot! and dont know about br management! hope its not you your talking about here? Scrub that you seem to have done rediculously well in terms of br considering you only joined this site this year. Are you really for real moaning about this after your luck so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please! GET A GRIP!
    Posted by Dazler
    Hahaha if i had "luck" i would have had alot more on here trust me. But if i want to moan after a bunch of bad beats i can thats why theres a forum so dont see your point really!!!
  • edited August 2012
    Well done Mod, those flopwit flapheaded wonkey bingo dippers of sticks are "so questionable" these days!!!

I agree with the opening post --- I "like who flats" too!
  • edited August 2012
    Despicable Imo, what kind of Kenny Everet character would try to beat the swearing filter in such a manner?
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Literally worst players on here yet they are rewarded for being so questionable : What r u on about who open raises 15bb??
    Posted by daveyt86
    Like who flats 15bb with Q9 clubs

Just confused because to me when someone flats it means flat calling a previous raise but now i guess you  meant they had a 15 bb stack and limped in with Q9 of clubs.
  • edited August 2012
    Posted by daveyt86
    hmmm i seem to remember playing you in the open last night, and you were shoving pre after a raise and a call for over 20bb with K8 off when blinds were only 30 and then shoving over the top of a raise with a rag K hand pre soon after and won both, from what ive seen of your play you bingo shove a lot, and you have won 2 big mtts in a short space of time on here so dosnt prove your better than most with such a short amount of games to show. You even told me i was a bad player because of the volume of games i played and i didnt have as much profit as you and posted the amount in the chat box! (which by the way is aginst the rules on this site and sharkscope)

So my point to you is if your gonna moan about players and the site being fixed. Either stop playing on here! or look at your own plays before starting threads about who playes hands like Q9 clubs unless you can say you dont do it your self which i know you do. Nothing wrong with a moan now and again, but i find your comments and conduct questionable so far! I hope it dosnt contine and you enjoy the site and realise everyone plays different. I mean come on if the site was rewarding the worst players then you have been rewarded very well ;)

gl