You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

when will it end

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancesteelrodSmall blind 150.00150.001550.00amorthBig blind 300.00450.003850.00 Your hole cardsJJ   nmccaffreyAll-in 2005.002455.000.00FlyingDaggFold    jjjachFold    steelrodAll-in 1550.004005.000.00amorthFold    nmccaffreyUnmatched bet 305.003700.00305.00steelrodShowJJ   nmccaffreyShow44   Flop  523   Turn  K   River  4   nmccaffreyWinThree 4s3700.00 4005.00

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I wanna know when it will end, when will you stop posting standard outdraws that nobody is interested in, seriously no one cares that you're over pair got cracked,that you ran AK into KK etc etc, stop wasting space on the forum with standard outdraws.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: when will it end:
    I wanna know when it will end, when will you stop posting standard outdraws that nobody is interested in, seriously no one cares that you're over pair got cracked,that you ran AK into KK etc etc, stop wasting space on the forum with standard outdraws.
    Posted by Mohican
    horrible reply instead of insulting the guy why not help him understand this. if you going to write horrible replys to kick the guy when he on a downswing why not stay off the forum absolutly pointless reply.

to the hand this happens again mate it not a bad beat its a cooler ok i see you had alot of "unlucky" hands lately but keep getting your money in ahead and at the end of this year you be well in profit. 2 thing you should look at to help is how much you commit to a pot in a single hand will stop you losing more when this happens and after this happen ensure you dont go on tilt and play bad hands to get even. all these people on forum insulting you have all been there i have aswel because it seems every big hand you lose to a cooler but it does even out and will go in your favour if you play correctly i promise
  • edited August 2012
    p.s. what games are you playing maybe you should look at a diff format of poker
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: when will it end : horrible reply instead of insulting the guy why not help him understand this. if you going to write horrible replys to kick the guy when he on a downswing why not stay off the forum absolutly pointless reply. to the hand this happens again mate it not a bad beat its a cooler ok i see you had alot of "unlucky" hands lately but keep getting your money in ahead and at the end of this year you be well in profit. 2 thing you should look at to help is how much you commit to a pot in a single hand will stop you losing more when this happens and after this happen ensure you dont go on tilt and play bad hands to get even. all these people on forum insulting you have all been there i have aswel because it seems every big hand you lose to a cooler but it does even out and will go in your favour if you play correctly i promise
    Posted by DrRunGood
    How am I supposed to help him in these type of standard out draws, tell him to fold pre??? Very few of the posts he puts in this section are horrific bad beats, in fact he posted AK vs KK, so he was behind all the way. He keeps  posting standard outdraws, flips etc which aren't even close to bad beats. I'll give anyone my time to help analyse hands, ways of playingetc and I might not always be right, but to repeatedly keep posting the same type of uninteresting pr v pr outdraws, Ak vs pr flip type hands isn't/never will help anyone.
  • edited August 2012
    Posted by Mohican
    mohican if you dont like dont look,sorted gl
  • edited August 2012
    have to kinda agree with mohican steelrod i do like to see your bad beat stories and you are the master at it. But the ones posted are all races pre and pretty standard stuff. Get back to what your good at and post those horrid beats these are all to easy to explain. I was on a down swiing buddy for a few weeks and lost with nut flushes, sets st8s and all sorts but you and i both know its swings and roundabouts and all in pre hands are standard stuff and just a gamble not really a bad beat!
  • edited August 2012
    have to kinda agree with mohican steelrod i do like to see your bad beat stories and you are the master at it. But the ones posted are all races pre and pretty standard stuff. Get back to what your good at and post those horrid beats these are all to easy to explain. I was on a down swiing buddy for a few weeks and lost with nut flushes, sets st8s and all sorts but you and i both know its swings and roundabouts and all in pre hands are standard stuff and just a gamble not really a bad beat!
    Posted by Dazler
    true daz just me being p i s s e d off with the c r a p,just posting all my s h i t.getting it out there to make me feel better and i do now lol.

gl m8 run better than me (not hard) lol
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: when will it end : true daz just me being p i s s e d off with the c r a p,just posting all my s h i t.getting it out there to make me feel better and i do now lol. gl m8 run better than me (not hard) lol
    Posted by steelrod
    yea i know bud :) chin up i did have a really bad run for a few weeks but its all good now.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: when will it end : How am I supposed to help him in these type of standard out draws, tell him to fold pre??? Very few of the posts he puts in this section are horrific bad beats, in fact he posted AK vs KK, so he was behind all the way. He keeps  posting standard outdraws, flips etc which aren't even close to bad beats. I'll give anyone my time to help analyse hands, ways of playingetc and I might not always be right, but to repeatedly keep posting the same type of uninteresting pr v pr outdraws, Ak vs pr flip type hands isn't/never will help anyone.
    Posted by Mohican
    help the guy understand that they aint as bad as they seem ive been there im sure you have i been in exact same position as him when i began and horrible people like you drove me away from the forums if you sick of his posts either post your own or when you see his name dont click on it
  • edited August 2012
    It's hard to avoid his posts, 7 out of 19 are from him. Most of them are just so standard that they meet no requirements for being in brags,beats and variance, I mean AK vs KK, 99 vs KQ how do they even  qualify to be in this section?  A genuine bad beat, like runner runner 4 to the flush or Nut flush vs straight flush where they river the 1 outer are interesting,a little bit of schadenfreude never hurt anyone but i cant see how most of his posts are relevant to this section. My point here is stop posting these hands as it serves no purpose or relevance to this section of the forum  and if they really are tilting you, then you shouldn't be playing poker, as they will  happen most times you play. this sums it up 'true daz just me being p i s s e d off with the c r a p,just posting all my s h i t.'
     If he wants help, post some hands in the clinic, where better players than me will give you good advice on how to play hands.

• edited August 2012
    i think getting rivered nearly every single hand i go in with when i am ahead is pretty bad lol,hense why i put it in brags and beats.most of them beats i got no brags. dont worry ill give ya a break mohican if it gets too you that much lol.ill be haveing a break from site anyways.

run good