You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MORNING ALL

edited November 2009 in The Shed
SHOULD THERE BE A CHAT THREAD , THIS WILL PROBABLY BE MOVED TO THINGS WE WOULD LIKE ON SKY, I DONT NO ABOUT THE REST BUT, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A THREAD SO WHEN YOU LOG IN YOU CAN SAY HELLO TO EVERY ONE , AND EVERY ONE CAN HAVE A BIT OF BANTER INBETWEEN , TOURNEYS AND PLAYNG CASH TABLES ,YOU COULD TELL URE FRIENDS ON HERE WHAT YOU HAVE WON , OR LOST IN MY CASE , WELL ITS UP TO U GUYS , HOPE YOU AGREE THEN SKY MIGHT LISTEN.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I voted not sure as there is not much talk on the poker table chat as it is
  • edited November 2009
    i voted yes, always nice to come online and say hello to all my fellow poker heads!! i also said a chatroom would be good on here so if your not playing you can just chill out in chat ;) just my opinion lol
  • edited November 2009
    Mind you have started chatting in threads and you get a barrage of your a one line merchant etc so in that respect have changed my mind, can I change my vote
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL:
    i voted yes, always nice to come online and say hello to all my fellow poker heads!! i also said a chatroom would be good on here so if your not playing you can just chill out in chat ;) just my opinion lol
    Posted by margatemaf
    SPOT ON
  • edited November 2009
    thankyou fallen! it's also a better way if your just wanting a chat for the reason torry mentioned too. Rather than having to keep refreshing the page to see if you have a reply. Also keep the moaners happy that go on you only posted that to get your posts up so you can get into the freeroll ;)
  • edited November 2009

MY FIRST THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS IS .. YES .. . THINK THIS WOULD BE GREAT . YOU CAN JUST POP IN , SAY HI , JOIN THE CONVERSATION , SHARE THOUGHTS , IDEAS ,ASK A QUESTION, MOANS WHATEVER . I ALSO THINK THIS MIGHT REDUCE THE NUMBER OF DOUBLE THREADS AND THREADS WHERE A SIMPLE QUESTION COULD BE ANSWERED . THE MORE I THINK  THE MORE I LIKE THIS IDEA .

• edited November 2009
    Fantastic idea! I sometimes come on here without playing poker simultaneously so a nice chill out chat with people would be awesome!
  • edited November 2009
    Boooo! What about the posters freeroll lol.
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    You can only chat to the people on your table... I was having a good conversation about pie on the last posters freeroll then I got moved to another table!!!
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by loonytoons
    NOW , DON'T BE SELFISH . POOR OLD ME HAS HARDLY POSTED THIS WEEK . WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ,IF I FAIL TO QUALIFY ? PLAY POKER ????
  • edited November 2009
    seems  like a  good idea
  • edited November 2009
    seems to be a popular consensus of opinion here .... will mail rich an see what he says ;)
  • edited November 2009
    hi guys,

yes this is certainly an interesting idea. i'll pass it on to the poker team to take a look at.

all very hush hush at the mo but keep an eye out for some great new changes happening in the next few weeks at Sky Poker.... i've said too much! ...oops

ssssh
  • edited November 2009
    Good idea there, just chilling between games and chatting. Obviously we can't use it towards the "posters" as it won't be posting, it'll just be a chatroom.
  • edited November 2009
    Good idea there, just chilling between games and chatting. Obviously we can't use it towards the "posters" as it won't be posting, it'll just be a chatroom.
    Posted by labrat64

it'll be like having an online coffee an chat session except there will be no jeremy soddin kyle!!

• edited November 2009
    Live chatroom is the best idea :)

• edited November 2009
    hi guys, yes this is certainly an interesting idea. i'll pass it on to the poker team to take a look at. all very hush hush at the mo but keep an eye out for some great new changes happening in the next few weeks at Sky Poker.... i've said too much! ...oops ssssh
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Rich that is so not on mate! that's like saying oooohhh i have been told this, but i can't say anything because it's top secret! .... buddy your halfway there ..... you gonna spill or what??? lol ;)
  • edited November 2009
    GLAD U THINK ITS A GOOD UN , U WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO POST FOR THE FREEROLL BUT IT WILL MAKE THEM MORE INTERESTING, INSTEAD OF MAN UTD V BESIKAS WHICH I POSTED THIS MORN ,LO
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL : Rich that is so not on mate! that's like saying oooohhh i have been told this, but i can't say anything because it's top secret! .... buddy your halfway there ..... you gonna spill or what??? lol ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
    i'm afraid not. the full report will be coming but you might just have to wait. in the near(er) future we will be letting you know some really exciting plans for Christmas @ Sky Poker. i'll be posting more info on this next Friday.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL : i'm afraid not. the full report will be coming but you might just have to wait. in the near(er) future we will be letting you know some really exciting plans for Christmas @ Sky Poker. i'll be posting more info on this next Friday.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    ok cheers for that buddy! will be waiting with baited breath ;)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL : it'll be like having an online coffee an chat session except there will be no jeremy soddin kyle!!
    Posted by margatemaf
    OOOOOOOOO a 'chav' tv lover
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL : OOOOOOOOO a 'chav' tv lover
    Posted by xFALLENx
    hhhmmmm .... do i need to to reply to this .... think not lol ;)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL : hhhmmmm .... do i need to to reply to this .... think not lol ;)
    Posted by margatemaf
    Good as finger might have accidently slipped on my buddies list ...lol x
  • edited November 2009
    i wouldn't watch that tosh if i was suicidal and needed to, to live!! no dangers there x someone is gonna clock him one day! now thats one time where i will actually think about watching it ;)
  • edited November 2009
    i wouldn't watch that tosh if i was suicidal and needed to, to live!! no dangers there x someone is gonna clock him one day! now thats one time where i will actually think about watching it ;)
    Posted by margatemaf

• edited November 2009
    Posted by margatemaf
    Old Jeremy dosent annoy me as much as the chav's in there shellsuits, but fun 2 watch who can count how many ppl they have 'bedded' and who's related 2 who

Family's dont u just luv em
  • edited November 2009
    Voted YES.  It is rare to find someone who chats and when you are having a good natter, one of you gets moved.  It would be good to be able to keep that going.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: MORNING ALL : Old Jeremy dosent annoy me as much as the chav's in there shellsuits, but fun 2 watch who can count how many ppl they have 'bedded' and who's related 2 who Family's dont u just luv em
    Posted by xFALLENx

i thought all the guests were from one big family tree ;) 
  • edited November 2009
    Hi all,
    great minds think alike MARG,i suggested this idea on the ways to improve this site thread,i also suggested the friends online box, so you can see who out of your friends list is currently on line.
    Great Idea
    xx
  • edited November 2009
    hi guys, yes this is certainly an interesting idea. i'll pass it on to the poker team to take a look at. all very hush hush at the mo but keep an eye out for some great new changes happening in the next few weeks at Sky Poker.... i've said too much! ...oops ssssh
    Posted by Sky_Rich
     nice 1 rich ty ,

yep i seen this chat room on other poker sites b4 ,

i settled with the sky poker village ,

great idea chat room in lobby .