You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancesteelrodSmall blind 15.0015.00420.00FruscianteBig blind 30.0045.00535.00 Your hole cardsA8   steelrodRaise 45.0090.00375.00FruscianteCall 30.00120.00505.00Flop  A43   FruscianteAll-in 505.00625.000.00steelrodAll-in 375.001000.000.00FruscianteUnmatched bet 130.00870.00130.00steelrodShowA8   FruscianteShow76   Turn  5   River  7   FruscianteWinStraight to the 7870.00 1000.00

Comments

• edited August 2012
    probably nine times out of ten you'd win that flip... i would't worry about the odd one you lose..
  • edited August 2012
    not the site happens everywhere and live so may as well quit the game it happens it hurts sometimes it feels relentless believe me ive had a massive downswing this week but its the variance and happens every walk of poker as long as you play solid poker you be in profit end of year

on the hand tho noway should you be in there tho what did you put him on?
    he opened shoved if he turned over ak would you have complained?
    realisticly hes made a move with the back up plan of the straight but most times he turns up with an ace and only 4 ace combos aint beating you so focus on the fact you shouldnt have called IN LONG TERM and not  as much on the beat
  • edited August 2012
    DrRungood - this is a heads up game. looks like a turbocharged. I dont think hes done too much wrong given the type of game and blind structure. Hes raised with a decentish A, hit top pair on flop. Should be good. Was good at the time. I think a lot of the hands open shoving flops out of pos in these fast heads up games are bluffs/semi bluffs/2nd or bottom pair. Ive got 30% of my stack in the middle I think Im calling.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl:
    DrRungood - this is a heads up game. looks like a turbocharged. I dont think hes done too much wrong given the type of game and blind structure. Hes raised with a decentish A, hit top pair on flop. Should be good. Was good at the time. I think a lot of the hands open shoving flops out of pos in these fast heads up games are bluffs/semi bluffs/2nd or bottom pair. Ive got 30% of my stack in the middle I think Im calling.
    Posted by mj8bs
    well thats problem with heads up its barely poker in my view as any ace will do but if someone playin heads up turbo people will be in light so cant complain if they hit
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl:
    In Response to Re: dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl : well thats problem with heads up its barely poker in my view as any ace will do but if someone playin heads up turbo people will be in light so cant complain if they hit
    Posted by DrRunGood
    lol, heads up is probably one of the most complex formats of poker.
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Steelrod, Do you play any live games ? If so then you must surely get bad beats in this as well ?? If not then I suggest you play some and see what happens !!
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl : lol, heads up is probably one of the most complex formats of poker.
    Posted by splashies
    whats so complex about willing to get 100 bb in on any ace or pair? that is mainly what heads up is and people excuss bad calls because it was heads up you cant fold with such a strong hand
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Steelrod, Do you play any live games ? If so then you must surely get bad beats in this as well ?? If not then I suggest you play some and see what happens !!
    Posted by JPW33
    yes i do m8 am playing tonight, and no my live is better for now anyways.av had afew live but nowhere near as online.just on a bad run thats all and getting it off my chest lol.

gl m8 run good
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl : yes i do m8 am playing tonight, and no my live is better for now anyways.av had afew live but nowhere near as online.just on a bad run thats all and getting it off my chest lol. gl m8 run good
    Posted by steelrod
    Thanks for reply steelrod and from your posts i think deep down you know its just bad luck which happens live as well as online. Are you a winning player on Sky ? gl to you as well steelrod.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: dont think it is going to get any better on this site might just give up,try elsewhere gl : Thanks for reply steelrod and from your posts i think deep down you know its just bad luck which happens live as well as online. Are you a winning player on Sky ? gl to you as well steelrod.
    Posted by JPW33
    hi jpw33,yeah winning player not a huge amount as only play low stakes.av had some gd results which i post my cash wins in tpt team forum.bad run yes jpw it does happen and it can last a while which it has,had a good night live tho, up £50 not many badbeats or bad luck so happy

gl run gd m8