You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Clinic TV Show - 30th August

edited August 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on Thursday nights Poker Clinic at 8pm. All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV Team

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Any requests for the show guys?
  • edited August 2012
    i got 2 hands from mini open i send here 
  • edited August 2012
    557642839    from mini open tuesday night   my question is should i have gone all in on the flop or just call and keep all bluffs in and on this turn is it a call 

557653775  hand 2 from tuesday night mini open   question again my thinking is im out of position do i raise on the flop with my hand as i belive any k any q plus up n down str8 draw    or should i just call because if i raise and get called and a brick turn what do i do then i didnt want to bloat pot out of position    on the turn is this a check raise all in as i have a lot of outs if i get called or is it a check call and hope i hit     a long question but i found myself in a tricky spot any advice would be great thanks 
  • edited August 2012
    Did i make a bad bluff here just before the bubble of last nights £55 bounty hunter?  I 3 bet qj in the small blind as it plays really bad out of position so i wanted to take the initiative into the pot. Made a c bet on the flop which got called then the board now looks like 6845.  So i figured hes got a pair but unlikely to have a 7 in his hand having called the 3 bet so i jammed the turn.  I didnt expect him to have the hand that he did in the end up.  Do you think the jam on the turn is ok Scotty?  Hand Id 558069782
  • edited August 2012
    Hi folks
    this came from mini ds 28/8. should i have called considering his reraise puts him on top 4% f his range to utg raise. my ss gives me 10bb if i fold so i took the lesser of two evils..nice to know what villain had,

hand id is 558002090

PS thanks to sky for my prize of a free entry to tonights £110 Roller for winning overall DTD Monthly comp.
    I'm nervy but going to enjoy it as its outside my BR and will learn a lot, i'm sure. Any tips....I've even got my lucky THS shirt on...
  • edited August 2012
    Thanks for the requests bearlyther and profman. Unfortunately we ran out of time before we could show your hands, we'll try to get them on next weeks Poker Clinic show!