You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

iPad app

What is tha date of the new sky poker app come out  

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to iPad app:
    What is tha date of the new sky poker app come out  
    Posted by ellie20026
    Come on sky, this would make a difference, not many decent apps for ipad only pokerstar!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I think insawnsomething mentioned on twitter about sometime early next year ... I could be wrong though...in the mean time you can play on the iPad using the iswifter browser its by no means perfect but does the job for me
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Any news been waiting along time I only use my laptop for skypoker really really need an app now
    Update please
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    As I'm sure you can understand, this requires a lot of development so it takes some time.

We are hopeful to get it out this year and things are progressing nicely.

Don't worry, we'll let you know as soon as we have a date confirmed!

Thanks, 
    Jordan
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You can play sky on Ipad, you need to download something so you can use it. I have a friend who plays on it daily.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    In Response to Re: iPad app:
    You can play sky on Ipad, you need to download something so you can use it. I have a friend who plays on it daily.
    Posted by RobIles
    A browser that supports Flash. I believe many use iswifter. Can't imagine how poker would be good on something not only as small as an Ipad, but also touch-screen, but that's another story! haha

• Options
    edited April 2013
    You can play on tablets etc by using firefox and flash apk for mobile devices
    plenty of you tube videos on this.

dont expect to play any more than 1 table at a time though and be aware that there may be a lag in play.

• Options
    edited July 2013
    any further update sky?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hi,

We're hoping to launch the html5 update by September so you'll be able to play on your ipad then.
    The app will hopefully be with us by Christmas, possibly before.

Lee
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi, We're hoping to launch the html5 update by September so you'll be able to play on your ipad then. The app will hopefully be with us by Christmas, possibly before. Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    October now - any update?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Never mind I-pad
    What about an app for android there are at least 5 android tablets for every I-pad, probably more
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hi,

Another update..You should hopefully be able to play Sky Poker on your tablet device before Christmas.
    An app will be coming next year. Can't give you any dates unfortunately.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    So is the app coming before Christmas or next year as you contradicted yourself lee
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Obv means a browser supported version prior to crimbo and then a fully functional app after?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ^ exactly right. You'll be able to play within the browser on your tablet before Christmas hopefully.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Any new news on if we are going to get sky poker on I pad
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    ^ exactly right. You'll be able to play within the browser on your tablet before Christmas hopefully.
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm - it's almost Christmasssssssssssssssssss

Any update please???

I used to play on ipad using Puffin but since the site update it no longer works :(   I've also tried iswifter but the lag often times me out of a hand.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    i have played using iswifter for a year and a half but stopped playing altogether when the old software option ran out. It is impossible to play on ipad now so have decided not to play on sky. Let me know by email please when you make it possible for us to play. Oh, and please dont make it look or act like the other new software because it is very hard for visually impaired people like myself to see easily. The old graphics were great. There were no stupid gimmicky bits and the contrasts were superbly clear. Wating, hoping and wishing for someting soon to play on :-))

onwards and upwards :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: iPad app : Ummmmmmmmmmmm - it's almost Christmasssssssssssssssssss Any update please??? I used to play on ipad using Puffin but since the site update it no longer works :(   I've also tried iswifter but the lag often times me out of a hand.
    Posted by IrishRose
    It's Christmas!!!!!  Any update yet please?
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    any update on i pad app