You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Insight into the world of rigged rng

edited August 2012 in Area 51
After years of playing poker i think I have finally unlocked the door to winning online.
Years of bad beats, my AK being beaten by 62o - ridic rigged !
AA beaten by runner runner straight
I have to agree with everyone in here and say "OMG, online poker is so rigged"

Because I beleive in this, then it would make perfect sense for me to go all in with the worst hand all the time.
I mean the worst hand always wins right /> ? so rigged init !

So I tested this out in a series of tests conducted over 2 trillion hands, and guess what - I lost count half way though !
But that doesn't matter because it's so rigged I can play very badly and still win because it's rigged. right ?

So this leads me nicely on to my next question, do bad players always win ?
I think yes, because they can not win with the best hands because it's so rigged.
So all the winners are really bad players.

So everyone just remember, it's better to be bad than good !
Because you can win playing bad poker )

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I agree. Offshoot, LOLUFOLD, LOL_RAISE et al are all terrible players really. They make a living by rivering people non stop and just shoving pre with 7,2.

I think Rancid has a point.
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Insight into the world of rigged rng:
    After years of playing poker i think I have finally unlocked the door to winning online. Years of bad beats, my AK being beaten by 62o - ridic rigged ! AA beaten by runner runner straight I have to agree with everyone in here and say "OMG, online poker is so rigged" Because I beleive in this, then it would make perfect sense for me to go all in with the worst hand all the time. I mean the worst hand always wins right /> ? so rigged init ! So I tested this out in a series of tests conducted over 2 trillion hands, and guess what - I lost count half way though ! But that doesn't matter because it's so rigged I can play very badly and still win because it's rigged. right ? So this leads me nicely on to my next question, do bad players always win ? I think yes, because they can not win with the best hands because it's so rigged. So all the winners are really bad players. So everyone just remember, it's better to be bad than good ! Because you can win playing bad poker )
    Posted by rancid
    mr rancid

that's by far your best and funniest post.  brilliant stuff.

• edited August 2012
    Finally a rational that makes sense ;o)
  • edited August 2012
    Top quality post sir, i salute you. ( you were being serious right????!!!!!!....... )
  • edited August 2012
    SHOULD WIN SOMETHING FOR THIS POST!
  • edited August 2012
    Forum rigged imo
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Insight into the world of rigged rng:
    After years of playing poker i think I have finally unlocked the door to winning online. Years of bad beats, my AK being beaten by 62o - ridic rigged ! AA beaten by runner runner straight I have to agree with everyone in here and say "OMG, online poker is so rigged" Because I beleive in this, then it would make perfect sense for me to go all in with the worst hand all the time. I mean the worst hand always wins right /> ? so rigged init ! So I tested this out in a series of tests conducted over 2 trillion hands, and guess what - I lost count half way though ! But that doesn't matter because it's so rigged I can play very badly and still win because it's rigged. right ? So this leads me nicely on to my next question, do bad players always win ? I think yes, because they can not win with the best hands because it's so rigged. So all the winners are really bad players. So everyone just remember, it's better to be bad than good ! Because you can win playing bad poker )
    Posted by rancid
    Oh well that wealth of evidence certainly clinches the deal for me.